Post an INSANE music fact

Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard was the song the Liberal Democrats used to celebrate their 2001 election win. The clip of Paddy Ashdown pouring sugar on himself went viral on Tik Tok last year.

The Ghost of John Denver is now Florence. The machine is a dishwasher.

After Michael Jackson and Madonna, the third artist to have at least one US top 40 single in the 80s, 90s, 00s and 10s was... I bet nobody would guess it...

"Weird Al" Yankovic :D

Some of the band names One Direction rejected include The Tapestriez, Bugger Me Gently, The Pussycat Dolls, Meredith's Fancy, Granary Assault, The New Tapestriez ft. Niall and Four Lesbians in a Canoe.

Buttertart was originally in the pussycat dolls, but wouldn’t show enough skin, so he was replaced with Carmit. That is why he knows so much about their other names

Jessica Simpson is actually a android clone of Ellie Kempbell, intended to touch upon the areas where Ellie Campbell failed but constantly malfunctioning.

Countess LuAnn de Lessep actually won the BRIT Award in 2011 for International Breakthrough Act but turned it down stating "I don't need a trophy to know I'm fabulous darlings, money and awards can't buy you class" so it was offered to Justin Bieber instead.

Robin S once sued Alesha Dixon for stealing "her fierce head wobble" move and not crediting her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom