Queen Elizabeth II DEAD

_126849349_hi079082524.jpg.webp

Not a fan of the CROWN.
Screenshot_20220927-174049~3.png

I think I prefer it to the Scottish Crown though. Our one is a bit busy

I’m already deeply excited about the prospect of seeing my first Charles III postbox. It’s almost enough to make the monarchy seem like a good idea.

I would hate to think that another celeb death would never take the lead on this one when we are now not even talking about her…

NSFW -

This lovely tribute passed me by

it’s definitely not safe for work (not WOK)

Last edited:
Her death certificate is out there. It shouldn't but her occupation being listed as "Her Majesty the Queen" made me chuckle.

WORKED TILL THE VERY END :love:

Died at 15:10. It would be interesting to go back and see when the various comments and tweets were coming in if there's an exact point where it switches from speculation to "uh-oh".

Her death certificate is out there. It shouldn't but her occupation being listed as "Her Majesty the Queen" made me chuckle.

WORKED TILL THE VERY END :love:

I was thinking about this today with my Mum and she still cooks dinner every day, cleans, irons etc. The queen doesn't do any of that shit and just has to stand for a photo with Liz Truss...oh actually, thinking about it, FAIR ENOUGH.

Last edited:
That was my exact point when her 'hard work' was brought up earlier. Just living (even semi) independently as a pensioner arguably constitutes as much work as the Queen did.

Died at 15:10. It would be interesting to go back and see when the various comments and tweets were coming in if there's an exact point where it switches from speculation to "uh-oh".
I'd like to watch footage from 15:10 and see when the mood shifts. I missed most of it.

Apparently the royals arrived about an hour too late.

FB_IMG_1664493325802.jpg

takeover-dt-support-image-1600x800-qeii_memorial.jpg

A memorial collection of coins coming from The Royal Mint on 3rd October, with the 50p entering general circulation after.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom