Real Housewives of New York

I’m not liking Leah in this episode. She’s trying too hard and it’s trying my patience.

I just watched Ramona's fake ass meltdown exit from Heather's Berkshire trip. Carole and Luann dragging her was the best.

And poor foolish Sonja defending Ramona.

I know! Ramona is so fucking lucky that it was poor innocent Kristen. Literally ANY other housewife would've capsized the boat! :D

I just love Luann masking her nuclear hate for Ramona in that white soccer mom disguise of hers. She's like the most polite cunt ever

I’m not liking Leah in this episode. She’s trying too hard and it’s trying my patience.

Yeah she’s so aware and she’s not that essential. She’s my least favorite of the current cast.

They need more women. I’m excited for Bershan and Hey Mama to make their appearances.

The new SAD Sonja this season makes me feel quite :(

They tried playing the healer scene at the start of the latest episode for laughs, but it seemed to be the first time Sonja actually acknowledged the SEA OF SHIT she’s floating in (albeit a luxury float). I wonder if we are about to see some character development from Sonja Morgan aside from being drunk and deluded :D

lol @ Ramona “getting these things called ‘google alerts’” :D I would have been totally up for Elyse being thrown into the Hamptons mix too.

Luann is giving me Lady Dimitrescu vibes when stood next to 3ft2 Eboni :D

I’ve never been a Leah fan, but I understand why she’s there and can tolerate her in group scenes. I really DO NOT CARE for her solo/family scenes, especially when the boxing ring is involved :zombie:

That FAKE CRYING at the end of the ep though :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie:

Last edited:
69CF1CAE-829C-475B-A836-591CCE0BA4DE.jpeg

Interesting that they seem to be actively casting for the next season? Do they always do this..?

This series definitely feels like one of two halves so far - Ramona/Sonja // Leah/Eboni and Luann straddling the middle.
I think the oldies are bringing it "THEY HAVE BETTER RATES AT WELLS FARGO!" :D but Sonja's troubles are just pouring out of the screen in a way that's quite uncomfortable to watch.

It all feels a bit the two different sides battling for the show's future.

Sonja’s meltdown at the WELLS FARGO interest rates was horrifying but quite fascinating to watch, her obsession with her FLEETING involvement with the Morgan family is PATHOLOGICAL at this point. I’m very much looking forward to the Heather takedown next episode, her whole invite seemingly set up so they can DESTROY HER on film!!! I don’t think new cast is what they need, just bring back Dorinda now she’s DRIED OUT (although three sober housewives may be too much) and i’d even take Tinsley back. It does feel a bit BARE this season with only 5 housewives, who don’t really gel together as a cohesive unit.

What a fabulous episode. It’s kinda sad to watch these 3 old women growing more alone as they advance in age but it’s fascinating.

Also the way they dragged Holla. I was living.

Who was the guest?
It was Carol
Ooh Bitch, can’t stand that bitch
Whenever I see something Carol, I swipe. Buh bye. Ratsville

The venom that was coming out of Luanne. It was like poetry.

RATZVILLE!

Not Lu effortlessly delivering ANOTHER catchphrase to add to her very large pile!

I really enjoyed that episode. The Sonja/Lu/Ramona stuff was fascinating, if also really rather sad. Eboni calmly explaining to Lu what was going on with Sonja on the bus and diffusing the situation was legendary behaviour.

Leah behaving like an actual CHILD was so cringe to watch, but I guess she had family issues.
The Holla podcast stuff would have been much more interesting if Leah had actually let Holla speak and explain to Luann what was said and why. Leah shouting and interrupting everytime she spoke dulled what could have been quite an interesting moment.

Has there ever been any push back on the Skinnygirl brand being a little at ODDS with the body positivity movement? The cynic in me thinks this is an attempt to pivot away from it in the long term.

Yeah Luann doesn't come off very well unfortunately. Though actually none of them do, even Eboni.

But with Luann and the other white women (Leah excluded), watching them it's almost like they are completely oblivious to the global movement that was happening last year. And that's sad to watch.

It wasn’t as bad as I feared but it wasn’t good.

The big shock was that Sonja came off incredibly coherent and balanced! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom