Relisten #4: Light Years & Fever (TONIGHT 7.30pm)

07 More More More
10 Love At First Sight
11 Can't Get You Out of My Head
10 Fever

This is a bit more CHILLED than the previous album, but still very very good.

“Fever” has always been a cute bop and probably a missed opportunity for a fifth hit off the album. Very of its time though.

08 More More More
10 Love At First Sight
11 Can’t Get You Out of My Head
07 Fever

It's quite funny how Fever (the title track) mercilessly shreds any air of cool and plunges us into SUPER-CAMP TERRITORY with all of its shamelessly on the nose sexual puns :D and yet... you'd have to be utterly joyless not to BOP. sometimes I think about grabbing a hot doctor boyfriend so I can live out my Fever fantasy, but the only doctors I ever meet are 40-something Dutch women in the GP's surgery. Shame.

10 More More More
10 Love At First Sight
09 Fever

Reactions: COB
09 More More More
11 Love At First Sight
11 Can’t Get You Out Of My Head
07 Fever

Give It To Me is another tinny, irritating, cheap-sounding song. I'm remembering why this album never did a huge amount for me.

07 More More More
09 Love At First Sight
08 Can't Get You Out Of My Head
05 Fever
05 Give It To Me

It's quite funny how Fever (the title track) mercilessly shreds any air of cool and plunges us into SUPER-CAMP TERRITORY with all of its shamelessly on the nose sexual puns :D and yet... you'd have to be utterly joyless not to BOP.

I'm UTTERLY JOYLESS so.

It's quite funny how Fever (the title track) mercilessly shreds any air of cool and plunges us into SUPER-CAMP TERRITORY with all of its shamelessly on the nose sexual puns :D and yet... you'd have to be utterly joyless not to BOP. sometimes I think about grabbing a hot doctor boyfriend so I can live out my Fever fantasy, but the only doctors I ever meet are 40-something Dutch women in the GP's surgery. Shame.

Have reneacted the STRETCHER FANTASY many a time, can CONFIRM

I think Dannii would have handled Give It To Me better.

I actually love the album “dud” Give It To Me. I see the similarity with Butterfly.

Fragile is a big step up from the two aural monstrosities that preceeded it.

07 More More More
09 Love At First Sight
08 Can't Get You Out Of My Head
05 Fever
05 Give It To Me
07 Fragile

08 More More More
09 Love At First Sight
10 Can't Get You out of My Head
12 Fever
09 Give It to Me

07 More More More
10 Love At First Sight
10 Fever
06 Give It To Me

08 More More More
10 Love At First Sight
10 Can't Get You Out Of My Head
09 Fever
07 Give It To Me

08 More More More
10 Love At First Sight
11 Can’t Get You Out of My Head
07 Fever
08 Give It To Me

Give It To Me may be the most throwaway song on this album, but I think it deserves its place. It's fun for the sluts.

10 More More More
10 Love At First Sight
09 Fever
07 Give It To Me

I want to like Fragile a bit more than I do. But I think the production is a bit pedestrian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom