Relisten #6: Aphrodite & Kiss Me Once (TONIGHT! 01/11/20 at 7:30pm)

I am one if the few who actually likes Sexercise a lot and the video amuses me. The “i wanna see you beat all your best times“ line amuses me too.

Sexercize just started and I got a sudden urge to go for a poo. Are these two events related? Reader, you tell me.

I used to volunteer on a GAY RADIO SHOW when I was at uni, and one of the hosts played this on EVERY SHOW.

Would've been good promo if anyone was listening.

it's funny that somebody really thought that Kylie at age 46 was really in a good position to re-crack the US market with this project. and with these songs.

crack is whack y'all

I go back and forth with Sexercize too. The production pisses me off and titilates me in equal measure.

But I’m not hating it today. I am rather enjoying it actually.

10 Into the Blue
08 Million Miles
07 I Was Gonna Jancel
07 Sexy Love
05 Sexercize

09 Into the Blue
07 Million Miles
03 I Was Gonna Cancel
06 Sexy Love
08 Sexercize

10 Into The Blue
07 Million Miles
11 I Was Gonna Cancel
08 Sexy Love
08 Sexercize

Feels So Good is very good track and one of my top 3 on this album. It’s a bit happysad in delivery.

I find Feels So Good slightly... Limp

tumblr_mh77hatUpX1s2xprbo1_500.gif

Feels So Good is such an effortlessly breezy, gorgeous pop song. This album could have used more of this. It's a "million miles" removed from the try-hard of certain other songs here.

Also a cover, first released by the wonderful Tom Aspaul. if anyone doesn't know it, his is called Indiana and well worth a listen too.

10 Into the Blue
08 Million Miles
07 I Was Gonna Jancel
07 Sexy Love
05 Sexercize
10 Feels So Good

Feels So Good is such an effortlessly breezy, gorgeous pop song. This album could have used more of this. It's a "million miles" removed from the try-hard of certain other songs here.

Also a cover, first released by the wonderful Tom Aspaul. if anyone doesn't know it, his is called Indiana and well worth a listen too.

10 Into the Blue
08 Million Miles
07 I Was Gonna Jancel
07 Sexy Love
05 Sexercize
10 Feels So Good
I didn’t know this and feel a bit cheated.

Feels So Good is good but it’s always been overshadowed somewhat by Tom Aspaul’s version even though I think Kylie sings it better personally.

09 Into the Blue
07 Million Miles
03 I Was Gonna Cancel
06 Sexy Love
08 Sexercize
04 Feels So Good

10 Into The Blue
07 Million Miles
11 I Was Gonna Cancel
08 Sexy Love
08 Sexercize
09 Feels So Good

If Only is Ariel Rechtshaid (sp?) right? It's a bit chaotic but actually totally works and feels ironically like an "if only" moment imagining Kylie making a much more left field pop album. Could've been second single.

10 Into the Blue
08 Million Miles
07 I Was Gonna Jancel
07 Sexy Love
05 Sexercize
10 Feels So Good
09 If Only

10 Into The Blue
07 Million Miles
11 I Was Gonna Cancel
08 Sexy Love
08 Sexercize
09 Feels So Good
11 If Only

I LOVE LOVE LOVE If Only. Kylie and Ariel Rechtshaid make a great pairing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom