Relisten #7: Kylie & Garibay (EPs) - SLEEPWALKER/KyliexGaribay (TONIGHT! 04/11/20 at 8pm)

Eddie

User
Kylie and Garibay (stylized as Kylie + Garibay) are a musical duo composed of Australian singer-songwriter Kylie Minogue and American record producer Fernando Garibay. The duo are based in Los Angeles, California, U.S., where Garibay's home studio is located.[1] They released their debut extended play (EP), entitled Sleepwalker, on September 24, 2014. The EP was accompanied by a short film directed by English fashion designer William Baker, and was presented at Minogue's fourteenth concert tour, the Kiss Me Once Tour. Sleepwalker was followed by the duo's self-titled EP, which was released the next year on September 11, 2015. Kylie and Garibay featured collaborations with Jamaican musician Shaggy, Australian singer Sam Sparro, and Italian record producer Giorgio Moroder.[2][3]

Sleepwalker
Released: 24 September 2014
23-B51858-D100-42-B3-85-E6-EB3-A0-E784-B23.png

Kylie+Garibay
Released: 11 September 2015
CFD206-B0-7468-484-D-A679-A44-CA60-CD930.png

kylie-fernando.jpg

Last edited:
The next sync listen! It’s a bookmark. I’ll update tomorrow.

Can we not just go to golden?

Excited for this as I forgot they existed for a long time and recall enjoying them at the time.

I’m not as into them as some other Kylie fans but they are certainly not without merit.

This is only seven songs so will be pretty rapid. I can’t find my Sleepwalker EP that I burnt. There’s some good stuff on it.

After @Jark and @HeLikedTurner basically spoiled ALL THE FUN FOR EVERYONE I've done a quick copy and paste from wiki for the intro guff to this thread and you will basically all DEAL.

*returns to watching states taking forever to declare*

I can't tell if Edwina is joking or actually upset that a couple of ROGUE HOMOS listened to new Kylie before him. :D

and how RUDE to poor Ig. :D

I can't remember a THING about Sleepwalker and I seem to recall KyliexGaribay being SHIT so this should be FUN!

Oh now this was a stun gorge legit everything, etc. Well, Wait was and the Gina G in an outer space black hole moment (I won't give the game away on which one that is :eyes:)

YouTube playlists because I don’t think any of it is on Spotify:

Sleepwalker:

Kylie+Garibay:

I'm not entirely sure I've listened to all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom