Roses are red, Mondays are blue

Bugger me

That's a comeback I never anticipated :o

I think when they mentioned October was their ‘wellness month’ was when I knew it had to end.

I had to sit through an LGBT history month seminar today which featured a section where we were put into breakout rooms to discuss stereotypes of lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and trans people.

Stoned_Fox.jpg

I got a bottle of gin and a bottle of sherry

He's got Abba shit

Somehow it works

Reactions: COB
The only shocking thing about this is the fact that there is still ABBA sh*t out there that he hasn't got yet
It's neverending. Today I gave some stuff I held over from Christmas because there was so much and I was sick of wrapping it. And I still have stuff I'm holding back for his birthday. But there's a Frida biography (a SNIP at €90) and another Mamma Mia picture disc being released as well before that.

I used to think 'oh well, at least it keeps him off the streets spending his money on drugs and rent boys'. But now I think I'd prefer it if he was :D

You said you got a bottle of gin and a bottle of Sherry and Mr L Abba shit? I thought you were shopping somewhere? :confused:
No, I just meant gifts we exchanged this morning!

No, I just meant gifts we exchanged this morning!

I totally forgot about Valentines! My other half has his kids tonight and tomorrow so our valentines night isn’t until Wednesday.

I don’t really LIKE Valentines as a rule but going out for a nice meal and an excuse to get dressed up is always a winner for me.

I can't be faffed with it particularly when it falls on a working day. We had a very nice meal out on Saturday in Bath, so there's the wine and romance. Today it's tea scrabbled together out of the freezer and instant coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom