RPDR UK S2 E6 - SNATCH GAME!

Sister Sister had a confessional this week where she out and out NASTY about another queen (I think A'Whora?).
Not playfully shady like Tayce often is, she literally just said another queen was SHIT and laughed at it like it was hilarious.

GROSS!

Plus those with WOODEN CLIP IN TEETH that they’ve PAID FOR cannot throw stones!

Boring Snatch Game rescued solely by Bimini really. The judging just pushed Tayce up to give someone else to praise- it was pretty dire really. Shame.

Judging was off kilter again. Sorry but I looked up Psychic Sally to check what Sister's performance was like and as I expected it was FUCKING AWFUL. Who has she sucked off on production to still be in?

I don’t think that’s right. Don’t get me wrong, I think she’s rubbish, but she’s been mediocre, whereas two this week in the SG were actively shit. It was fairly cut and dry.

When Ru asked Lawrence 'but how are you going to make Miriam Margolyes FUNNY' i was like... huh? She's HILARIOUS. It was interesting seeing how badly it actually went when someone just repeats verbatim her jokes. They only work when they come from Miriam herself. (Then again, they laughed every time that queen that did Mary Berry last year said something 'rude', so it does feel like they just laugh at what they wanna laugh at).

Mary “worked” because she is antithesis to that and it’s shock value. Miriam actually says all those things and the comedy value is in her posh, lovely, old woman voice saying “I creamed my knickers”. Someone impersonating that isn’t going to work as the shock is gone.

I also didn’t read that as A’Whora being bottom three. There was no tension about the ruveal.

I was really confused as to who were actually the tops and bottoms this episode after the critiques. It felt like it really wasn't obvious at all?! When A'Whora was made safe it felt like we were none the wiser!

I think we all relate to Awhora and her comeback as we were all that little bitch when we were 24 and living in London, but like myself, she’s quite likeable, ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW HER, and she’s one of the best runway queens this season.
She's definitely had the most obvious reality TV show "journey" so far, I'd say - I've really come around to her.

Sister Sister had a confessional this week where she out and out NASTY about another queen (I think A'Whora?).
Not playfully shady like Tayce often is, she literally just said another queen was SHIT and laughed at it like it was hilarious.

GROSS!

Yep she's one of those ones that doesn't really get HUMOUROUS BITCHINESS. She's just a cunt.

It was when she said 'well if you don't like getting a bad critique, then you shouldn't be so crap'... IT GETS MY GOAT EVERY WEEK BECAUSE SISTER SISTER HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT CRAP EVERY WEEK.

I find it bizarre that Sister Sister is practically edited out of every episode.

And yet is STILL a massive hate figure. Imagine if we saw more than 2 soundbites of hers a week.

This was an awful episode. A bad snatch game sandwiched between sob stories. It was even worse than the US, we got 3 in one episode ffs. Where is the fun????

Bimini was the only good thing, A’whora and Tayce were fine. Everyone else should go kick rocks.

I don’t think that’s right. Don’t get me wrong, I think she’s rubbish, but she’s been mediocre, whereas two this week in the SG were actively shit. It was fairly cut and dry.

What did Sister actually do in the snatch game that was good (or make her 'not actively shit')? I maybe missed it because I don't really know Psychic Sally. She seems pretty fucking shit to me.

Sister keeps surviving by not being the worst but between her and A’whora I would have put her in the bottom.

This was an awful episode. A bad snatch game sandwiched between sob stories. It was even worse than the US, we got 3 in one episode ffs. Where is the fun????

Bimini was the only good thing, A’whora and Tayce were fine. Everyone else should go kick rocks.
Yeah, just WHO did NOT end up crying this episode? :D

Final 7 rank (including Tia):

1. Bimini
2. Tayce
3. A'Whora
4. Tia
5. Lawrence
6. Ellie

7. Sister (literally the most dreadful person ever to make the final 7 of one of these shows I think)

(Incidentally Tia is my Number 1 in my heart - but I just can't bring her to the top 3 on her consistent SHITNESS :D and I have an irrational irritation towards Lawrence before anyone tells me off for ranking her so low)

Yeah, just WHO did NOT end up crying this episode? :D

Literally the episode was some banter after the elimination, Ru announces the challenge, Ru does walk through, Tia is reprimanded, A’whora cries, Ellie cries and Lawrence is unsure. Boring Snatch Game. Runway. Judging where Lawrence cries and then elimination.

I’m really pissed off.

I don't know how I just got into a Katie Price interviews loop (well, yes I do know how)... but how lovely do her kids seem:

They come on at 1:48

I still can't get over the fact that whilst both Tia and Sister are ropey as fuck, that Sister has outlasted Tia. :(

Should have guessed Tia was going out - she has a single out tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom