RPDR UK S2 E7

Well HARD TO ARGUE with that.

The right top 5, though in a dream world Tia would be there instead of Ellie.

Very happy for A’Whora, that dresss was incredible and the shoulder pop was a MILD GAG.

Tayce looked the most gorgeous I’ve ever seen her.

Ellie’s dress was WELL MADE but the candy shop aesthetic seemed a bit dated.

Sister’s was HILARIOUSY BAD. It did have a certain charm, but she was toast in that lip sync up against Tayce looking the way she did.

Comedy next week, so surely that’s Ellie out? I think Bimini and Lawrence are top 3 locks and the producers won’t be able to resist a Tayce vs Awhora lip sync to get into the final.

Last edited:
"She’d lose her teeth if she jumped in the Thames anyway"
I properly LOVE A'Whora now :D Her read about sitting on Tayce's face made me nearly fall off my sofa :D
I don't think I've loved a trio of contestants SO MUCH as I do Tayce/A'Whora/Bimini, and Lawrence being accepted into their group is lovely too.

I know we aren't allowed to say anything about Sister Sister in case she doubles her coconut iced-latte in-take for the day, but that outfit was AWFUL as was the lip sync.
Graham's "I'm not sure if it's even DRAG" was a quietly devastating read of whatever over-thought nightmare her runway was meant to be.

Ru for once was totally ON THE MONEY when she said Tayce should have just changed her idea :D

Last edited:
Jess Glynne for a lipsync song?

I thought it worked great as a lip sync song whether people like the song or not. Both of them performed it really well (even Sister was decent). I know it's not cool to like Jess Glynne sorry...

That result was about as clear cut as it gets. Sister Sister with David Brent levels of delusion by the end, despite being CLEARLY read to filth by the judges coming in and telling Ellie she thought her look was a mess... like READ THE ROOM LOVE - sitting there saying that when you're clearly bottom 2 just makes you look stupid. There's believing in yourself and there's a complete lack of listening to feedback.

(Having said that, she did win the reading challenge, which was bizarre because she's never made me laugh once in the whole season until then - and she got 3 pretty good gags in one after the other...!)

Oh and A'Whora's look - surely one of the best ever made for a design challenge? It was absolutely stunning.

I thought they were incredibly generous about Laurence's (what a surprise!), who I think could well have been 5th if they had been in a different mood with Tayce (I quite liked the ingenuity and simplicity of Tayce's).

Fairly boring episode. One look for the top six? How pedestrian.

A’whora was the best hands down and Sister was the worst so the right results (but her reads were funny).

Lipsync was abysmal.

Yup, nobody's gonna find that at the end of the rainbow HUN" :D Ellie Wood is finally NOT ZERO.

Oh and on a relevant note. Awhora's outfit was ASTONISHING.

The design AND A trick! BRAVO!

Have we commented before about Glaswegian queen Lawrence's affinity for the colours ORANGE and BLUE in her looks? Gives a new meaning to "UK Hun" :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom