RPDR UK S5 E1

Oh is it already starting?

A decent opener, but it really was hard not to wonder how they managed that editing job throughout :D I'm guessing they refilmed the lipsync later on so she wasn't in the background, maybe reusing some shots from the first take (as I did spot some unusual camera angles in there).

IMG_3865.gif

The one queen who performed at a barracks once and made it her whole personality winning?

:ToneNervous:

GOSSIP - the majority of that episode (and episode 2) were reshot to remove the disqualified queen.

So quickly: loving the episode so far and how grubby the camaraderie is; the used tampon runway is diabolical (their entrance look was already clearly inspired by Not Myself Tonight - look it up gif); the Sandra Bernhard guest judge is amazing; and I'll get back to the runways. I have zero clue who the problematic queen is unless they're just flat out not being shown.

This was an entertaining mess. The drama is so shamelessly manufactured I can't look away.

The wig slippage was hilarious.

Vicki Vivacious is my favorite so far I think, although the lip-synch was a bit rubbish. She better not talk about the armed forces EVERY episode.

Ginger Johnson seems quite charming. Similar to Nina West.

Is it just me or was the editing really obvious that Cara Melle is already the favored one to win the season? I don't like her so far. She seems like she's trying WAY TOO HARD for the camera. Doing the ABSOLUTE most.

I don’t think Cara needed editing to look like the front runner in that dog egg parade.

The way she remained buoyant and enthusiastic despite the platter of STEAMING TURDS she was served up to comment on.

ginger johnson if you read this im free on thursday night and would like to hang out. Please respond to this and then hang out with me on thursday night when I'm free

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom