RPDR UK S5 E1

Seriously though, they mostly looked ROUGH. I’m not sure if it’s the lighting or something, but in that club scene not a single mug looked good! Even the international queens looked bad.
Besides that, it was a boring opener.

The guest judge was the best thing about it. The looks were decent, the one who looks like Kyle Richards (2 faces ago) has the worst outfits.

And having to be an equal with Michelle Visage 🔪

I was willing the queen who got called a Gaga tribute act to tell her she was nothing but a Ginsberg tribute act.

The guest judge should replace her - it would invigorate the UK branch and we have a quite watchable bunch here (not amazing drag queens, but watchable nonetheless).

Ok that was a terrible lipsync to a decent song.

Also Kristen McMenenenenenennemy the CLEAR HIGHLIGHT of this episode of what looks likely to be a truly BUSTED season

Reactions: GNL
I got whiplash from the editing in this. Glad the cancelled queen is quietly removed soon!

Anyway I’m quite enjoying the volume of camp queens there are this season but nobody is really standing out yet.

Also I couldn't for the life of me understand why they were all cooing themselves silly over the winning queen's runway. If ever the critique 'costumey' were due!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom