RPDR UK S5 E2

Nancy

Don't phone, it's just for fun!
Excuse me, I have a very important question.

Tonight's episode is delayed until 10pm on BBC3 due to them showing live coverage of the World Championship Gymnastics. Will its release on iPlayer also be delayed until 10pm or will it be at the regular time of 9pm?

Thank you xx

I've tried tweeting the iPlayer but it's not come back to me yet.

I thought that it would be released alongside it's first showing on BBC3.

I can't get a definitive answer from anywhere. Jeepers creepers. I really need to know as need to finalise tonight's schedule at my bar.

Who would know?

I can't say for certain, but terrestrial really is less important than iPlayer for Drag Race, so they're probably not going to be so concerned with making sure it matches up.

I tried to find a phone number for the iPlayer, but couldn't locate one anywhere :evil:

I filled out an online form. I hope they come back to me shortly

Just heard back from the iPlayer. Drag Race will be available to watch live from 10pm or can be downloaded shortly after 11.10pm.

If it's on that late I'll probably just watch it tomorrow night instead :o

AlexisSaint-Pete.jpg

Hoping Alexis does well tonight!

Now the plot thickens. Vicki has just messaged me to say that she's just spoken to a top BBC producer who said it's definitely on the iPlayer from 9pm tonight.

What to do? Who do I trust? Who is right? I need to sort a running order out for tonight.

Will this effect now she's introduced at your bar? "Welcome to the stage.... LIAR ALEXIS WHO IS A LIAR EVERYONE!"

I've not spoken to Alexis about it. I doubt she's got a scooby. It's Vicki who told me she called a top BBC producer that that it's definitely available at 9. But I think they are misinformed and that it will be at 10 like the iPlayer person told me.

Luckily, we've got Tanya Hyde on tonight as well so gonna have to tell her to be ready to perform at 9 but that it might be 10.

So my running order will be either

8 - Alexis
9 - Drag Race
10.15 - Tanya

Or...

8 - Alexis
9 - Tanya
10 - Drag Race

But I really would like to know for sure as it makes me look unprofessional not to be able to lock down a running order for the queens.

Does anyone have an iPlayer contact? @Halli ??

Oh I don't think it makes you look unprofessional at all, and you can just explain to the audience etc.

Alexis is here. Very pretty as a boy :disco: Taken her to the dressing room so she can get ready. Will see if I can get any gossip from her later.

Pretty good episode

Most of the runways were excellent. I’d have had ginger top 3 over Tamara (which was pretty rancid) or Kate Butch.

Cara Melle was worse than Alexis. She put some feathers on a corset

Absolutely the wrong one went home. The lip sync seemed solid to me from Alexis

I was hoping Naomi could have Dixie Kong'd her amazing dreadlocks, but given the calibre of her drag they probably would have came off had any helicopter spinning of them been attempted. I actually think the correct queen went home, although I was liking thinking that Ginger clearly wanted to fuck him and how obvious it would become if they stayed. The dog chain one was like Alyssa Edwards: The Early Years. It does seem like more time is needed for the sewing challenges - I'd much rather see something fully realised than ideas being scrapped and unfinished.

I think we deserved a shirtless wander around the work room from the Polish one. I can't decide if I found them hot or not, which is by the by when you're double their age and like older, but still.

What's this obsession with the canceled queen? I don't think I have thought about that once (or was even really aware?) since this season has started.
I'm not that bothered by her or trying to spot her per se, but some of the editing and camera angles (particularly in the lip sync last week) used to erase all trace of her is amusing.

Last edited:
I'm not that bothered by her or trying to spot her per se, but some of the editing and camera angles (particularly in the lip sync last week) used to erase all trace of her is amusing.
Without being aware before the episodes, I didn't notice much to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom