RPDR UK S5 E2

I completely forgot about her while watching again, until I read this thread.

Either I'm the ideal target audience in that I just gormlessly follow along with the show, or it's so formulaic now that I've stopped actually paying attention.

Early days but this does seem like a more engaging cast that seasons 3 and 4.

Aawww, Alexis was lovely and very hot out of drag. She loved being here and got very emotional when she her elimination was shown. Amazing live performance here as well including a jump split that I was sat a metre away from. Was soooooo good!

Next week, we welcome Miss Naomi Carter to our bar plus we have DeDe Licious and Tomara Thomas confirmed for future weeks :disco:

Oooh is this pattern forming? Based on Alexis, is this a potential spoiler?
Nope, nothing to read into. We had no idea that Alexis was going to be eliminated when she was with us.

Nope, nothing to read into. We had no idea that Alexis was going to be eliminated when she was with us.
It's lovely that she chose your bar to be where it became public, though.

It's lovely that she chose your bar to be where it became public, though.
Yeah, I thought that. And the love she received from everyone there was amazing. It was heartbreaking to see how much watching her elimination episode affected her. About 15 minutes before the end, I was looking at her and just knew from her body language and sadness in her eyes that she was going home

• Care
Reactions: COB
The right one went home; the lip sync was nice but she made a lot of ā€mistakesā€.

I found the argument between Cara and Demi Moore very forced and boring.

But watching Ginger topless made up for all of it.

After episode 1 my thoughts were that this lot were quite ropey and provincial, and well yes, but this was a strong episode with some strong runways, many of which shouldā€™ve been in the top 3 over that queen whose name I canā€™t recall at this moment.

This wonā€™t mean anything to you guys but Kate Butch is very much the alternate reality twink version of my friendā€™s straight boyfriend and itā€™s very distracting.

I will miss Alexis who despite bring polish sounded like the token Puerto Rican queen from the main series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom