RuPaul's Drag Race

I think I've asked this before but does anyone know if it ever airs in the UK?

No I don't do torrents.

I think I've asked this before but does anyone know if it ever airs in the UK? No I don't do torrents.

E4 aired the first two seasons and nothing since. The second one was shoved on at midnight during the week.

I'm afraid torrents are the only way to watch this unless you get a VPN and watch on the Logo website.

I watch through torrents but it can be a pain in the ass to find a decent one.

I've tried to use my INDUSTRY INFLUENCE to get it picked up elsewhere, but alas.

funky do you not have Netflix?

Netflix is fine for the old series but Series 6 will have to be the usual frantically searching around for a torrent.

Does anyone actually know how VPNs work and which one to get? I'd rather pay a little for that and have much less hassle!

Oh I didn't realise funkette was talking specifically about the new season.

I would recommend using the Chrome add-on Hola Unblocker. With a click, you can tell the browser where you want it to THINK you are...

You can get them on iTunes as well and I think the previous seasons have been released on DVD.

my other half uses Netflix - I don't because obviously it is the ENEMY and therefore the DEVIL INCARNATE etc

But I can stretch to using his. Yeah I'd like to see it properly from the beginning, I've only ever watched clips. THANKS DUB.

Yeah just suck it up and watch it there. By far the easiest way. Enjoy :disco:

I got some Netflix for Christmas and I'm BINGING on this.

Just finished series 1 and now halfway through series 2.

Obviously I've seen highlights and clips throughout the years on YouTube but never really watched it properly. This is AMAZING.

RENEWED! EP1 AVAILABLE NOW(?!?)!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>We've been renewed for another season &amp; watch the first episode of season 6 on the <a href="https://twitter.com/LogoTV">@LogoTV</a> App TODAY, kittens: <a href="http://t.co/iVvpewMAso">http://t.co/iVvpewMAso</a></p>&mdash; RuPaul's Drag Race (@RuPaulsDragRace) <a href="https://twitter.com/RuPaulsDragRace/statuses/435437412307984384">February 17, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I went on Season 6's wiki page earlier today, found the results of the first episode already there and closed it in panic not to spoil it for myself :shy:

That must be why!

Last edited:
The first episode is lurking about on the internet albeit with the ending cut! There's two opening episodes each featuring 7 queens each.

Langanga is my current fave. I also like Adore but can see her coming out each week looking like a MESS and being all "BUT THAT'S JSUT MY THING".

Last edited:
The first episode is lurking about on the internet albeit with the ending cut! There's two opening episodes each featuring 7 queens each.

Langanga is my current fave. I also like Adore but can see her coming out each week looking like a MESS and being all "BUT THAT'S JSUT MY THING".

Anyone who comes from the House of Edwards must be FABULOUS :disco:

Adore, on the other hand, I'm ready to hate.

For this season, can we perhaps spoiler any discussion about eliminations for a while to allow people the chance to torrent/download/watch it - perhaps for a week or so?

Kelly Mantle is my favorite from the Meet the Queens. I'm not watching until it premiers properly with untucked.

My money is on Magnolia Crawford for first elimination, she seems dull as dishwater.

I've not looked at the queens since seeing them once in a big picture, so am going into this cleaner than Michelle's freshly-licked dinner plate after a spin class.

As for not discussing it... a week is a bit long, is it not? You don't have to click on the topic, if you don't want to get spoiled (This episode of aside of course, since it 'officially' airs next week).

Last edited:
I'm sure we can use spoiler tags and white the text, let's not turn this into another Lost debacle.

I just rewatched the season 2 finale, the acting part with Juju made me lol. Also when Tyra wins and panics Raven's reaction is gold"gurl turn to the camera, gurl you wanna take your shoes off, SOMEONE COME HERE SHE'S LITERARILY NOT BREATHING"

I've started properly catching up with this, starting with season 2 as I was told it's the best starting point. monsta you really weren't kidding about Nicole Paige Brooks (from ATLANTA GEORGIA) :D My favourites two episodes in are Pandora and Jujube - I also wish Shangela had stayed longer :(

dr2_2_252gif16.gif

NICOLE
PAIGE
BROOKS

Truly the Queen of Queens with her press-on acrylic toenails.

Last edited:
As for not discussing it... a week is a bit long, is it not? You don't have to click on the topic, if you don't want to get spoiled (This episode of aside of course, since it 'officially' airs next week).

Well maybe a week is a bit long but definitely a few days. Also for those of us using torrents, if anyone finds a decent working link can they shove it in between Michelle Visage's fake tits? Last year I must have downloaded about 5 fake torrents for each show!

If I download it and it has aired, I'm blurting it all out with every third word in capitals at a minimum so there.

I have a link to the first episode, but it's not very good quality and it doesn't have the lip sync.

I should be able to get links for the episodes as they air though if anybody wants them. Should I just post them here or send them in PMs?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/q20AiaZrNzQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not bad!

I have a link to the first episode, but it's not very good quality and it doesn't have the lip sync.

I should be able to get links for the episodes as they air though if anybody wants them. Should I just post them here or send them in PMs?
I'd LOVE A PM RU!

I don't think you should post links here, PMs to whoever asks is safer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom