RuPaul's Drag Race

Is this the sort of GAY HYSTERIA I should expect to feel 24/7 if I watch any more of the show?

Is this the sort of GAY HYSTERIA I should expect to feel 24/7 if I watch any more of the show?

I can only answer this in 7 days time after we're successfully outside the spoiler window.

Okay, don't read below unless you want to find out information that's been made freely available by official press statements for the sole purpose of people actually reading:

Born Naked tracklisting (out 24 Feb)

rupaul-born-naked-400x400.jpg

1. Freaky Money (feat. Big Freedia)
2. Sissy Dat Walk
3. Geronimo (feat. Lucian Piane)
4. Dance With U
5. Adrenaline (feat. Myah Marie)
6. Can I Get An Amen (feat. Martha Wash)
7. Fly Tonight (feat. Frankmusik)
8. Modern Love
9. Let The Music Play (feat. Michelle Visage)
10. Born Naked (feat. Clairy Browne)

Born Naked, Airbrushed to Death

I have started a new thread in a Santino's empty P45 drawer which may be of interest to SEVERAL OF YOU!

Oh I can't wait, I gave in and watched a 15 minute preview last night which included the first batch.

Last edited:
Having seen the first entrances: Gia Gunn :disco: :disco: :disco:

Having only seen Meet The Queens, my first impression is that I might like Gia, Milk and Laganja.

Another season of All-Stars CONFIRMED :disco:

Cannot wait for that lineup of Morgan McMichaels, Milan, India Ferrah, Penny Tration and of course my beloved Nicole/Paige/Brooks.

Last edited:
Oh lovely, maybe they'll bring Raven back and crown her as she has been robbed twice already. I hope they do it as a proper season and not the hatchet job that was the first.

Ongina, Willam, Phi Phi and Nicole Page Brooks from Atlaaanta Georgia should all make a come back.

Oh and the album leaked, it's on youtube for those interested.

I had to unfollow Carmen Carrera on Instagram. There's only so many photos with her rat out that a person can take.

LOL @ Frankmusik on the new RuPaul album. WHO?

Isn't Carmen fully woman now? Sonique as well.

Apologies for the HOT SEASON 2 UPDATES, but I'm watching the Snatch Game episode featuring international celebrity judge Phoebe Price - this might be the pinnacle of television as a medium. I like how Morgan is just (somehow) doing even more of a smacked arse face than usual in order to impersonate P!nk.

Apologies for the HOT SEASON 2 UPDATES, but I'm watching the Snatch Game episode featuring international celebrity judge Phoebe Price - this might be the pinnacle of television as a medium. I like how Morgan is just (somehow) doing even more of a smacked arse face than usual in order to impersonate P!nk.

TRUEFAX - one of my very dear friends went to school with Morgan McMichaels in DRUMCHAPEL. She found an old photo of him in a pink puffa jacket the other week.

Bloody hell :D I was wondering why he was wearing a Scottish football top in an episode I watched last night, but I suppose that explains it! That's still not enough to make me like him, though :scot:

Last edited:
It's a little early for favourites but I'm enjoying Ben De La Creme so far. Mainly for saying, when asked what sign she is, 'Oh, I never got one of those.'

I think that Leganja Estranja is going to get on my tits.

I reserve the right to change my mind at any time.

Laganja is so annoying. I can't believe she's Alyssa's drag daughter. She drinks herself waisted and then she acts over-emotional. That bitch needs to go.

It was ok, by the end of untucked I just wanted them to shut up because it was all so loud and everyone was just dropping buzz words that it reminded me of the latest ANTM seasons. No wonder Michelle was so unimpressed.

Ben is the strongest out of that bunch, Kelly was a disappointment, Vivacious has about as much grace as I do and I agree she just feels ancient, April won me over, Laganja was ok but why do they have to have someone cry at the end of every untucked it was fine without the tears, Adore and Gia got on my tits so much I just wanted them to die.

Just finished watching this, it's actually not a bad idea to have TWO BIG OPENINGS :D

Gia's entrance, OH MY GOD :disco: one of the best entrances EVER on the show! Why was April dressed as a boy? She did look cute though out of drag, and so did Ben. Both looked the best on the runway, the rest varied between underwhelming (Gia and Laganja) and plain awful (The bottom two + Adore).

This episode confirmed that Adore is going to get on my tits. Laganja needs to calm down a bit too, she's no where as fierce as her mother or Shangela.

regarding kelly: how can you be such a "seasoned queen" and THAT is the best you can do. downton had such potential as a theme too. what a waste.

april and ben are my early favourites. though ben best lose the shtick otherwise it'll get very old, very quickly.

No one really hit the mark with regards to the theme, I mean that whore who did Game of Thrones seemed to think it's a flapper drama from the 1920's

I've just watched the forth season, never seen it before.

I love Phi Phi as a boy, Drag Race is so my new Netflix obsession. How are you guys watching the new season?

Just watched this - managed to get it to work using Hola on Chrome. Pretty good episode all in. Gia is going to get on my TITS though. I did love when she said "She's FUCKED!" pointing her finger in the campest way possible. :disco:

Loving Ben a lot, he's kinda cute out of drag.

Can we take a moment to talk about SANTINO? He looks even WORSE this season. What the fuck is wrong with him?

As for the elimination - not a surprise, was kinda expected.

Oh can't see Michelle making it to the end of this season, she's SURELY going to explode come episode 5 at the latest :D

I have started a new thread in a Santino's empty P45 drawer which may be of interest to SEVERAL OF YOU!

Hey guys, after all these years in Moopy, I still don't have access to Santino's prolapsed rosebud. I really need it now!

Just watched this - managed to get it to work using Hola on Chrome. Pretty good episode all in. Gia is going to get on my TITS though. I did love when she said "She's FUCKED!" pointing her finger in the campest way possible. :disco:

Loving Ben a lot, he's kinda cute out of drag.

Can we take a moment to talk about SANTINO? He looks even WORSE this season. What the fuck is wrong with him?

As for the elimination - not a surprise, was kinda expected.

Should you be posting in this thread yet?

DC's whitened-out post did LITERALLY RUIN the result for me when I looked on Forum Runner but I must take PARTIAL RESPONSIBILITY

Love Ben, Adore and Gia from this week. And I know I'll be all over Bianca.

This is TOO FABULOUS (even if it's fake)

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Nbr8DtclSFQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Manilla ruined the results for me. She posted it on twitter a few hours after the episode :evil:

DC's whitened-out post did LITERALLY RUIN the result for me when I looked on Forum Runner but I must take PARTIAL RESPONSIBILITY
I SWEAR I thought about Forum Runner while posting that :D without even knowing how it would show up on the app. Right, I'll post in spoilers next time, unless that doesn't work on the app either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom