RuPaul's Drag Race

i've started season 4. you just know i'll have seen it all by the end of the week at this rate.

anyway, 3 episodes in and another one of my few favourites is gone. and yet we still have queen laqueer and milan and lion-o. wtf is happening this season.

Oh Madame Laqueer, such a fabulous name for a god awful queen....Ewwww

Just for Moopy

I'm assuming her costume is a tribute to Starcraft.

Last edited:
sorry to take it back guys but i just finished season four and watching that final reunited episode i really found a new appreciation for the show. it is so good.

also rupaul is amazing. unlike tyra she is both fierce and sincere.

i'm so happy my runaway favourite wins for a second season in a row. whoop!

ps the other tyra is sooo rubbish, love it.

almost done with season five now and i have to ask is alyssa the most fantastically funny human being to have ever existed?

utterly unbelievable, i love it.

The episode in two weeks is called Shade: The Rusical :disco:

The last five minutes of Untucked are simply amazing! Bianca is giving it to them.

I'm living for Bianca, I love how she just tore Adore to pieces. I actually thought Joselyn should have own, without the annoying laugh she's quite likeable.

The trio of Adore, Gia and Lasagna is really the worst.

Oh and poor Vivacious, she just looked like she came from 20 years ago with two inches of dust on her and her act.

I'm sorry but I'm still LIVING for Gia :disco: Everything she uttered when the two groups met was the highest form of SHADE :disco: That said I wasn't impressed with her look on the runway. Adore, I totally hate now and how she keeps getting away with being so fucking shit. I found Laganja less annoying than last week.

The other group were all quite good. Except for Trinity :rolleyes: are all Beyoncé queens that dull?

Oh and poor Vivacious, she just looked like she came from 20 years ago with two inches of dust on her and her act.

I didn't mind her style really. She was a bit shit though.

MOTHA!.. has arrived!

tumblr_n1yh4vHO4U1qgb5p1o1_500.gif

Adore/ Kat Dennings is so fucking ropey. Why is she still here?!

Loved Queen B likening the one with the teeth to Sammy Davis Jnr.

Also Lena Headey <3

I didn't mind her style really. She was a bit shit though.

MOTHA!.. has arrived![/]

It all started and ended with that entrance when she fumbled with the zipper for ten minutes.

I love how Phonenix is serving some drag race fierceness in his critiques of the contestants.

I didn't mind her style either (Vivacious) but I did feel she was quite miserable and bitter generally. And felt she was something that she wasn't (e.g. Talented when she was anything but). Pleased with the elimination overall.

For some reason I'm willing Adore to do well.

I still can't find a way to watch this damn show other than go to DC's house. How do you lot watch it? Is it on UK Netflix or just US?

Dids, like you need an excuse to visit DC!

It's on Netflix.

Dids, like you need an excuse to visit DC! It's on Netflix.

Well of course not, I love him like XO

Thanks, just need to suss out how I'm going to sort out Netflix. Likely to use a VPN for one reason or another, wondering if I should get US Netflix anyway

Pretty sure I've been watching it on UK Netflix, but who can tell these days :zombie:

Dids, I posted a link in Khloé K's large and in-charge PUSSY

(just please don't come to my house)

If you have a VPN you will be able to watch on Logo's website.

Doesn't Hola work for these sites? I don't know coz I've never tried but I use it whenever I need to change my coutnry location.

Nah, it's mostly torrents. But I still have my US iTunes account so for something like that which isn't immediately available I buy the season pass.

Bianca IS super-cute, and just amazing in every way TBH. And isn't she responsible for the "turtle-neck" versatility comment that was teased earlier? WINNER :disco:

I am interested to see how Bianca and Ben get along with each other, I don't think they have interacted yet. I think they are the front runners but they are so very different from each other.

Gia is such a vapid bitch but kinda fabulous at the same time. I loved when they were throwing shade at her because of her wonky eye!

Not bothered about the elimination. Her runway outfit was fine in a club where people are off their faces, but didn't really work on the show.

I love Gia for the show. Seems like a horrid person, but that's irrelevant.

I was concerned for my beloved Adore last night when it looked like she might be bottom two. Granted, she hasn't been much use so far but I believe in her.

Also DELIGHTED at Willam's u-turn about doing All Stars 2. The latest: "If viewers voted me in, it would be rude not to"

No, not yet.

Also, have we seen the video of Sharon Needles performing an act on Alaska live on stage? Proper rotten.

Yay for Willam! Didn't get enough of her during season 4. I'm really not feeling Sharon these days :gross:

No, not yet. Also, have we seen the video of Sharon Needles performing an act on Alaska live on stage? Proper rotten.

Is this the know where Sharon pretends to blow off Alaska while they are singing some song? It's over a old when they were still together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom