RuPaul's Drag Race

There was no pretence in the video I saw :gross: but yeah that. Sorry for bringing OLD NEWS to the table.

tumblr_n28lglcE781qlvwnco1_500.gif

tumblr_n28j9iXeg61qlvwnco1_500.gif

Last edited:
Yeah I reckon so.

LOVED him taking Adore down in Untucked, as well as his comment about not caring about being nice, which I can't quite recall JUST NOW.

Edit: SUCH a top I'm subconsciously calling him him :horny:

Last edited:
Laganja's "OKURRRR"s (or whatever she keeps saying) are getting out of hand. I'd say there's a bad edit coming for that queen.

Last edited:
There's something interesting about Laganja and her look, especially as a boy she's more like a doll. It's a Shane she's trying too hard.

Oh the musical was amazing, I actually thought Ben was the best by a mile and then Courtney. Darienne looked beautiful on the runway.

I wish they would develop this as a full fledged musical or at least release the performance on iTunes.

OMG Joslyn Fox is actually my fave now :o "YOU'RE WELCOME" :disco: She's so going to be the Alyssa of this season.

I still love Gia too "Bitch are you fucking kidding me right now? You look like-a-fucking-dumpstah" :D

Lasagna really does not like to share the spotlight, I love how she was "shut up, this is my chance to weep on TV and you fuckers are ruining it".

Ooh and next week is Snatch Game and the characters are rather inspired in general.

Another great episode. This season fares far better than last year's.

Lasagna her moment felt so fake again, so I'm glad the other queens continued with another subject.

Definitely. We've got a FIERCE set of QUEENS this year. Last year was probably the WEAKEST SEASON of them ALL (barring the All Stars one and perhaps the first series but that was the first one so it's okay.)

I've watched the musical like ten times already "She's a MAN with one eye"

We don't have an Alyssa 2.0, but Laganja would be the obvious choice. She has really good movement on stage and at the very least isn't dull. Personally, I love all the jarring OKUUUUUYs and GRRRRRLs. I loved her Untucked transparency and Bianca's utter boredom.

Mid-season rankette:

Gia
Bianca
Laganja
Adore
Darienne
BenDeLaCreme
Joslyn
Milk
Courtney
Trinity

Last edited:
Ben De La Creme/Bianca
Joslyn
Courtney
Milk
Adore
Trinity
Darienne
Gia
Laganja

But I have to say, there's none I hate. Much much better cast this time around.

Bianca's coming across as way too much of a bitch way too often. Trinity could be the most uninteresting queen EVER. And I really really fucking hate Adore now.

She missed the brief. She seems to be coming out as the old Hitchcockian mother figure a bit too often. He remains ever so beautiful - when he runs his hands through his hair he's so hot.

I BE DOING THE REMIX BITCH :disco:
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hyMOw8qlots" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The problem with Bianca is she is always in character. I am sure she is a nice person in real life but she just doesn't know when to keep quiet. I do think Laganja went a bit over the top though with her reaction.

For me, Ben is the strongest so far. I think she is a great entertainer. My ranking of the remaining 10 is:

Ben de la Creme
Courtney Act
Bianca del Rio
Gia Gunn
Adore Delano
Milk
Laganja Estranga
Joslyn Fox
Darienne Lake
Trinity K Bonet

Not sure of a winner yet but I think Ben, Bianca and Courtney are in the mix, with Adore as an outsider, but I think Adore will be let down by her lack of experience in making costumes. She's already said she wore her most expensive gown.

Ben de la Creme
Courtney Act
Bianca del Rio
Milk
Adore Delano
Laganja Estranga
Darienne Lake
Trinity K Bonet
Gia Gunn
Joslyn Fox

Can we talk about who they're doing next week for snatch game or is that considered a spoiler?

Lasagne's attention seeking on Untucked was so fucking cringey. Oh I have supportive parents, POOR ME.

TOP 4
Ben
Courtney
Milk
Bianca (those lashes really need to go)

Adore is an absolute car crash. That performance was very Gaga.

Adore is an absolute car crash. That performance was very Gaga.

She's rather endearing, but I agree - she ain't gonna go far.

Courtney really is stunning looking but I can't decide if she's getting on my tits or not. The accent ain't helping.

finally up to speed! a little sad about carrion, loved her fashion.

i don't have a runaway favourite(s) like i did in the seasons with sharon and raja but all the queens are pretty solid.

Milk - loved initially but the gimmicks are getting a bit tiresome
Gia Gunn - the missing link. essential viewing.
Adore Delano - see above. an utterly annoying individual but excellent watching
Bianca del Rio - love her but she's like a (bitchy) man in carmen miranda's hijacked wardrobe. something's missing for me still.
Trinity K Bonet - dull as dishwater but i love her in drag
Ben de la Creme - v good but not my kind of queen
Courtney Act - ok pretty solid so far but a tad boring, utterly fishy
Darienne Lake - she's ok but she's had some dreadful fashions
Laganja Estranga - i kinda liked until that untucked episode. get a grip.
Joslyn Fox - miao miao miao, i'm so fishy, miao miao miao

Milk really is the Gags of RPDR Season 6. The queens all loved her for five minutes then tossed her aside in favour of less challenging fare.

Milk committed a cardinal sin by wearing (almost) the same outfit twice during her entrance and on the third episode. Also she really hasn't been that good in challenges, apart from her shady ladies part of the rusical.

NOW SISSY THAT WALK

Milk really is the Gags of RPDR Season 6. The queens all loved her for five minutes then tossed her aside in favour of less challenging fare.

For all the avant-garde gagaism she's supposed to bring, she faded a bit in the background this week. I still think she needs to bring a fierce diva look to the runway at least once before it's too late.

Also how amazing was "from the house of moron, Santino Rice" :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom