RuPaul's Drag Race

(It was The Book of Moron though, yaknow, musical episode and all :) )

Last edited:
What's becoming increasingly clear this season is that Michelle and Santino clearly hate each other. I'd love to know the T about that.

Fuck yeah that Untucked was glorious, I was physically cheering by the end of it. Adore and Bianca together make an amazing power couple.

Also Ben's citrus joke from the snatch game is the best, she really is an amazing performer. This is fucking gold “I’m unfamiliar with the work of Lady Handler. However, I did think it would be rather amusing if there were libation flavored with Citrus! Can you imagine such a thing?”

Last edited:
So Ben de la Crème and Bianca clear front-runners then. Adore/Courtney for third place? Milk is Gags circa Judas as this point.

I think top tier Ben, Bianca, Adore and Courtney then middle ground Joslyn and Darienne followed by the bottom feeders Trinity, Milk and Lasagna. But any of the bottom feeders can be kept over Joslyn (who just keeps growing on me) and Darienne for more drama.

I was shocked at how much I warmed to Adore this episode.

Her Anna Nicole was brilliant and she wasn't having any of Lasagne's shit. I also thought it was sweet of Bianca to help her with her cinching.

Gia's wonky eye was VERY distracting this week.

That untucked was FABULOUS - I don't think Bianca could have rolled her eyes more :D

Lasagna really needs to FUCK OFF though

Ben De La Creme and Bianca are def my top two - and I'm warming to Josyln and Adore pretty quick

GRAMMAR ERROR on the Untucked subtitles.

tumblr_n30jjtgyUp1r1pbkjo1_500.png

:hitler:

I adore Adore, I find her very endearing, though she is another classic case of it being the search for the next drag superstar and not a drag finishing school.

De La and Bianca are my other favorites though I think some have already gone that could've been better than others still there. Love Milk as a boy but it ends there.

I don't get how Laganja can be the drag child of Alyssa Edwards and drag sister of Shangela but still be so bad at reading and keeping it together.

I cannot STAND Laganja! Her histrionics when Bianca made a joke were ridiculous!

Shame to lose Gia, she wasn't the best but there were worse than she was, and she made for good TV. Definitely between Ben and Bianca now. Adore is getting better and should go far. Joslyn Fox is kinda just THERE. Same goes for Darienne Lake.

As for Milk - she's certainly brave - Ru's face when she came out as her as a man was a picture! But it's all becoming a bit boring with her.

Courtney is the other finalist I'd say, though she faded a bit into the background this week.

I'm missing someone, and I can't remember who it is. Says it all! :D

Poor Trinity. She actually always does OK with the runway but the tasks are always like pulling teeth (IF ONLY :basil:)

She's definitely managing to get through each week on her runway looks. It will only carry her so far though.

My predictions for the elimination next week is Darienne.

The star antagonist Gia may have drew a harsher division line than the front of Milk's wigs, but she was an undeniable headline act. It's just a shame she couldn't actually act. Or sing. Or deliberately be funny. She could strike a pose, but Laganja's 'giraffe falling from a helicopter' death drops obviously upstaged the more contained armography Gia was going for (if ever there was a time for Gunn to fire from all cylinders, she blew it, etc). She was amazing though, I hope she reloads for All Stars.

Last edited:
gosh i love snatch game! i actually really warmed to ben this episode and i quite liked joselyn apart from the obvisous standouts. i was so sorry to see gia go though the awful laganja totally blew her away.

also: how amazing was gillian? *.*

Does anyone know where to watch the show with the swearing included? It kinda annoys me when it's beeped out on the official Logo TV site.

If you can get your hands on the iTunes versions, they don't have bleeping. Most probably the Netflix ones as well.

do you torrent? it's fine on the torrents

i can't get over gillian's geeky wonderfulness. "i am gagging for your extravaganza" made my heart tingle

I love that 1/4 of Michelle Visage's tweets are about TOWIE or some similarly British and trashy :disco:
P1DjzrG.png

Last edited:
I love Ben Delacreme, but she is too much like Jinkx Monsoon, in that she plays older and innocent all the time to win it I think.

I also love Bianca and Adore. But I also really like Darienne - she's doing much better than any 'web wildcard' has before isn't she? While Ben's snatch game was the best, I think Darienne's Paula Deen was pretty good too.

I cannot cope with Milk at all. Just don't get him. I'm totally with Gia - how does Milk get away with those runway looks. They're just not drag to me at all.

OMG ADORE :disco:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EwKybUSInOY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lasagna keeps getting worse as the season goes on, at this point it's a fucking parody. She really should've gone this week. I've almost given up on Milk and I don't get what you guys see in Adore. I think I want Ben to win at this point.

She's strangely my favourite out of who is left, although obviously I'd throw her in front of a bus to throw MYSELF at Bianca out of drag, OKUUUUUUUY :zombie:

Oh my, Joselyn Fox :disco:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cgN0pE4ZaBM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This looks wonderful, I had thought it'll be a slow week after the musical and snatch game but it just keeps getting better. I was also worried about Joslyn but it looks like poor Darienne is out of her element.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom