RuPaul's Drag Race

I saw Alyssa was at MENERGY in Glasgow last night - but I refused to go on the principles of

1. LASAGANANANA OKKKKKKK
2. MENERGY being an absolute DIVE

I am absolutely devastated that Michelle is there next month. Sometimes it's hard having principles :(

I'll just hang about the nearby PureGym where she's bound to be booked in for a spin class.

I still haven't been to Menergy yet, I just can never be bothered having to buy tickets for a NIGHTCLUB in advance. Plus I imagine the place will be full of CUNTS. Is it still in Bennets? Or whatever it's called these days.

OMG this clip is amazing :disco:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AfHtIBdZ5rw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:D at Bianca having to physically restrain her

Yeah in AXM. The photos on their Facebook are always an absolute treat.

I had no idea there was one last night, but then the main two friend-of-friend gays on my feed who go to them all had become so insufferable I had to hide them. Even keeping them visible for potential Moopy reconnaissance purposes was TOO MUCH :zombie:

Last edited:
Yeah in AXM. The photos on their Facebook are always an absolute treat.

I've never been there since it rebranded. Has it changed much? I am sure the clientele are just wonderful. :eyes:

I tend to go to Speakeasy on the rare occasion I go out on the gay scene. They have a drag DJ, who plays the most random 90s stuff.

That video is just sad and uncomfortable.

OMG @ the untucked of episode 8. This season is simply amazing!

'The human race ... we all are just f*cking evil'

episode 7 was incredible.

does anybody have a link for episode 8 please?

this season really is on course to be the best to date.

Wowza, I had a bit of a 'SHUT the front DOOR' moment at the end there!

episode 7 was incredible.

does anybody have a link for episode 8 please?

this season really is on course to be the best to date.

Episode 8 hasn't aired yet. Episode 7 and Untucked dropped early for some reason.

As soon as I have episode 8 there will be links all round.

The end of episode 7 definitely had me clutching at my gay pearls when Ru asked Darienne to stay but I also saw the no-elimination coming right away as it would be absolutely ridiculous to send home an obvious frontrunner that early

OMG @ the untucked of episode 8. This season is simply amazing!

'The human race ... we all are just f*cking evil'

:disco: TRUST AND BELIEVE MAMMA
Episode 8 and untucked is floating around on reddit. And it's everything.

Last edited:
Found a link for episode 8! 10 minutes in and I'm living, dying AND resurrecting for every moment :D!

Hard to pick a fave moment from these two hot messes of episodes, but Joslyn's line about Vivacious :D

Can these links get tucked into the YKW forum's specialized thread please?

The is-she-isn't-she coked out her face queens woman was amazing, she really brought the absolute (vodka) best and worst out in Michelle, who was more vile than close ups of her neck, with the nasty shots she was taking.

She must really hate Laganja, who despite winning both challenges can't seem to catch a break right now. Personally, I rather liked her runway until everything was pointed out.

I do like Darienne, but that thin wire she's walking on is going to cut through her like the fat lump of dough she is. It was good to watch, but the bitterness could be his downfall. Was that dot of hair that came through at the end of the show intentional?

He might have Karen Poole's 90s hairdo when out of drag, but BenDeLaCreme does seem like the most decent. I was almost welling up when Ru started his speech.

I'm over Courtney, but being mean to her biggest fan is an interesting dynamic.

I've still to see Untucked. My link has failed on me twice.

Last edited:
I've only seen Episode 7 + Untucked, but I was gobsmacked by De La being in the lip-synch. I really don't feel she deserved it, and it was just done to shake things up. Laganja or Bianca should have been there. I felt Bianca was given a free pass for not being dreadful in the task.

Interesting how Courtney has gone from getting a hero saintly edit to getting the bitch edit ever since Ru told her to stop relying on pretty.

Trinity is the real dark horse of the competition. I think she should have won the last two challenges, I enjoyed her routine a lot more than Bianca's.

Last edited:
I love the relationship between Bianca and Trinity, so nice to watch. Both were the comedy highlights.
That lip sync was fantastic good. Right result though mama!

Lasagna is SUCH a detestable character really, attention seeking and so fucking childish. Good riddance. Ben was shockingly BAD in the main challenge, I really expected her to do well. Bianca on the other hand DELIVERED :disco: everything she said was funny, she's very intelligent. Also LOVED her telling Lasgna she's not her MAMA. SNAP! :disco:

Finally watched both episodes and untucked, I loved them. The two should be called the emancipation of Trinity K Bonet, I did not expect her to just come out of her shell and end up at the top of the comedy challenge. I also love how she's now in sync with Bianca and they just form a team.

Laganja is just tragic, the way she was destroyed was very cathartic. It's like when Dany finally gets bored of the slaver in GoT and just burns him.

Ben got it rough, I wasn't surprised she failed the comedy challenge based on her read in the previous episode when she couldn't land her jokes. Also she's not a great lip syncher. Courtney seems to be out of favor and really her underhanded bitchy comments were getting a bit much. Darienne is on a thin line to being just plain awful to De La.

I'm just glad that Untucked is more the queens being themselves and less water works.

Last edited:
I've done a complete turnaround from wanting Ben De LaCreme to win to not giving a shit and completely backing Bianca.

Lasagne's constant attention seeking was getting on my last nerve. There have been some vile queens throughout the seasons, but I think Lasagne has been the worst.

S33xHnF.png

I cannot wait to be insulted in the flesh :disco:

I'm stumped now. I'm the same as Rula in that I wanted Ben to win... the last 2 episodes she's basically destroyed her chances though. She's not a great lip sync-er and her comedy was woeful - she was very lucky not to be in the bottom 2 again.

I think Bianca is easily the most talented, but I just don't think she's actually a very nice person at all, despite all her 'support' of the other girls. It strikes me as arrogant and 'I don't need to learn', much like Courtney.

I agree with whoever said Trinity is looking like a dark horse. She and Bianca DEFINITELY should have won Episode 7. And in episode 8, they were the best 2.

And Darienne continues to be better than most of you give her credit for. Her comedy was the 3rd best in my opinion.

Thank the LORD up in HEAVENS JESUS! About time that awful Laganja thing and her OKUUUUURRR was kicked out on her AZZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom