San Marino 2021: Senhit feat FLO RIDA - Adrenalina

I think this could be a "shock" non-qualifier if Flo Rida doesn't show up (even though I personally think he adds nothing to the song).

I figured she was safe due to opening her semi, but no, the last time both semi openers qualified was about 2014.

I think she'll make it through, but I can see this coming across very badly live all the same

Also WHY is she in Albania of ALL places? :D

6848CD65-6FC7-462E-B847-4A6F8C87274E.gif

Hoping for big news like Flo Rida confirmed to be on stage, but I worry it's just a Candlelight mix.

Their first rehearsal is tomorrow. Surely if Flo Rida were going we'd have heard by now?

There might be a stand in perhaps? I’ve started to come around to the idea of him potentially recording his part of the song as a back up performance like Australia.

Wonder if the rules would require him to take part in all rehearsals, or if he could just turn up mid next week?

Didn’t Salvador not bother with most due to his dicky ticker?

Reactions: D5K
Whether he’s going or not, did anybody actually expect him to be hanging around Rotterdam for two weeks of rehearsals and hotel quarantine?

I’m pretty sure Andrew Lloyd-Webber and Dita Von Teese just showed up on dress rehearsal day.

Has it been totally ruled out that they could let him to his bit remotely?

Has it been totally ruled out that they could let him to his bit remotely?

No but I think that would surely be a bit OFF... is there a Covid reason he can’t be there?

We’ll know today I’m sure as we should have a clear idea of how it’ll actually look during the rap bit even without him rehearsing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom