Sanremo 2021

I’ll catch up tomorrow. I’m far too exhausted after my GRANDI RETOURNI. Also I’m not sure I could trust her a second time round after nerves got the better of her in whatever year it was

Absolutely fine with me. It’s quite nice having an echo chamber all to myself. :disco:

Francesca & Fedez - the current favourites.

Oh well done sweetchops. Muchie grazie. Not really sure about her new do and he’s got a whiff of David Walliams but she deserves happiness so I hope she wins unless La Lamborghini is in the running obviously

@win_the_game Do we have any vile flat sluts who’ve bought their way into the competizione coming up?

The glamourous Orietta is due to make an appearance at some point.

87e94f060c06f11b2fd9c35c0262fb15.jpg

If you're not feeling Francesca, how about WTG's FAVOURITE, Noemi?

Co-written by Mahmood. Features 40 A DAY vocals.

BRAVISSIMA ETC.

The best of the rest (of possible Moopy interest):

Another female ballad. Not up there with her best and probably not a winner.

This seems to be going down well. Madame is one of the most popular acts at the moment but I’m not sure if the orchestra and press will vote for her.

Spoke to soon. Madame finished 11th out of 13 tonight and Annalisa won the demoscopic jury. :D

Francesca currently in 4th place. :(

Soldi too busy FAPPING FURIOUSLY over San Remo to post his thoughts.

Soldi has sadly been eaten by a furious and very peckish elephant so I’ll kindly step in. Song 3 sounds dated (I know, as if) and awful, the Song 2 dress was pleasingly sparkly and Song 1 was the best actual song so far feat. a pleasant looking beardy gentleman

Song 4 nasty and not sorry but JEAN JACKET. Burn it!

You simply can’t have Malta just down the road and be a truly CIVILISED COUNTRY

There’s a reason why the Italians uncharacteristically rattle through the New Artists category. :eyes:

Is he sharing an anecdote about what happened when he popped out for milk last Tuesday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom