Sanremo 2021

I'm trying to picture a UK equivalent of this show. Who would the interval acts be? I'm thinking, All Saints, MEL C, Emma Bunton (with surprise Mel C reprise), Amanda Holden, Someone from Love Island, Emeli Sande, Katrina and the Nameless, Bill Bailey, I'm also trying to think who the hell would watch and imagining Michael Rice being crowned at the end of it all.

I'm trying to picture a UK equivalent of this show. Who would the interval acts be? I'm thinking, All Saints, MEL C, Emma Bunton (with surprise Mel C reprise), Amanda Holden, Someone from Love Island, Emeli Sande, Katrina and the Nameless, Bill Bailey, I'm also trying to think who the hell would watch and imagining Michael Rice being crowned at the end of it all.
So Jools Holland's Hootenanny?

I would probably watch it :shy:

I'm actually surprised Italy has enough acts to fill a 3 year long show

It’s a shame there was no REVOLT this year a la 2019 :(

I’m starting to think Franny might pull it off. The combined rank had them 17th last night so they must have had a HUGE televote to get into the top three. The percentages matter more than anything in this round, Mahmood won the press vote with like 60% in 2019 so if they pull something like that off then WHO KNOWS!

What happened?

The audience weren't happy with LEGEND Loredana Berte finishing outside the top 3.

1*EqklhN47hl8ZY1v84t6sAg.jpeg

I’m starting to think Franny might pull it off. The combined rank had them 17th last night so they must have had a HUGE televote to get into the top three. The percentages matter more than anything in this round, Mahmood won the press vote with like 60% in 2019 so if they pull something like that off then WHO KNOWS!
Also no one better @ me when they finish third

The mysterious PRESS VOTE has tended to help Italy send the YOUNGER ENTRANTS over the past few years right? So I'm hoping this combined with the televote will work in F&F's FAVOUR :disco:

Oh I thought we were getting the results then but OH NO

This is the guy behind Soldi tbf

I wonder if these people knew they'd be performing at 2 in the morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom