She-Hulk (Disney+)

I got to episode 4 and had to stop. This is unfunny fluff with unbelievably terrible CGI and I wish Marvel would stop producing these pointless series which will always be handicapped by just being filler between the films. Absolute waste of time.

@ me when Agatha starts.

Unfortunately, for me, I felt I had to keep going because there are so many cameos and the latter part features a bunch of obscure comic characters (that never made it big apparently), and kept hoping it would all be connected setting up for something bigger and it does (If you're a Hulk fan); I don't think this is the last we've seen fo her but she will stick out like a green thumb :basil: along the rest of the Avengers that act all serious and shit.

Storywise it was all over the place and don't even get me started with the very last episode, what an utter pile of GASH :D I couldn't believe my eyes Marvel, of all companies, could have greenlit THAT! Ally McBeal and Sex & The City eat your heart out.

I thought the last episode was GREAT FUN!

And the series in general too, shoddy CGI notwithstanding.

Storywise it was all over the place and don't even get me started with the very last episode, what an utter pile of GASH :D I couldn't believe my eyes Marvel, of all companies, could have greenlit THAT! Ally McBeal and Sex & The City eat your heart out.
Now you're making me want to hate watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom