Sinéad O’Connor DEAD

So sad :( She really did live a troubled life

Truly one of the most iconic moments of all time:

1690393876331.jpeg

Oh God. :( To be honest, as grim as it sounds, I've been half-expecting this ever since her son died. What a tragic, tragic chain of events.

So many of her songs have such a special meaning to me. Here are a few faves

Sad to hear this 😢 she was troubled, and possibly more so since her son died, but a fascinating person to listen to.
Enya kind of collaborated on this (spoken) :)

"never get old" and RIP Sinéad O'Connor. 🕊️

Oh God. :( To be honest, as grim as it sounds, I've been half-expecting this ever since her son died. What a tragic, tragic chain of events.

So many of her songs have such a special meaning to me. Here are a few faves

Yes, a lot of hers resonate deeply with me as well.

:( only just listened to the You’re Wrong About episode about her last week.

Always had a real love for “Jealous” aside from the obvious ones

This is so sad, particularly after her son's death last year.

Outside of the obvious hits, Drink Before The War is my favourite song of hers. Discovered it watching HBO's Euphoria and it is just gorgeous.

Am I Not Your Girl? is probably the best album of covers (certainly of its era) that I remember as well. If you can listen to her Scarlet Ribbons without crying, you're dead inside.

Sad :( She was a wonderful talent, compassionate, and unafraid to stand up for those without a voice.

Am I Not Your Girl? is probably the best album of covers (certainly of its era) that I remember as well. If you can listen to her Scarlet Ribbons without crying, you're dead inside.
And then there's her version of Scorn Not His Simplicity, but then that song is as emotionally devastating in the original and any version I've ever heard.

She died this afternoon in Brixton apparently. A friend of a friend works for the Met and heard the call go out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom