So WHO ON EARTH is going to win?

Where will the eurogays be heading to in 2025?

• Albania

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Armenia

• Australia

• Azerbaijan

• Belgium

• Cyprus

• Czechia

• Denmark

• Estonia

• Finland

• Georgia

• Germany

• Iceland

• Latvia

• Lithuania

• Luxembourg

• Moldova

• Norway

• Poland

• San Marino

• Serbia

• Slovenia

• Sweden

• Total voters
Despite all the bluster and fuss over so many entries since, I still can't get past the initial feeling that it's between Italy and Ukraine. They both scream winner to me, and I doubt support for Ukraine will dip *that* much - or at least, even if it does, it will still have some element of that to boost it, and made up for by having a significantly stronger song than last year.

Of all years to have an actual shock winner though, this is it. Running order is more relevant than ever (which is said every single year but it feels like the stakes are higher this time)

If I didn’t know anything about fan polls or odds etc I genuinely would assume Switzerland and the Netherlands were narrow qualifiers at best :D I feel the most out of touch I’ve ever been this year

I think Europapa is going to be an incredible production and he’ll deliver an electrifying performance, he’s clearly AIMING for the win but I can’t see it doing well with juries AT ALL.

Are the Eurojury results really that significant? There's a lot of noise about them on social media and I think they're even swaying the betting markets, but the sample size for some of them is so small I don't see how they can be representative.

Don’t the jurors tend to be previous contestants/singers/stringwriters etc, who tend to be the sorts that end up on the juries at the main event?

Scarily GERMANY is doing quite well on it.

I’m not paying any attention to the lanyard-waving elites.

• Love
Reactions: D5K
I have been saying ALL ALONG that it’s jury bait.

Yeah I don't really understand why this is so easily dismissed and Belgium is a favourite when they seem to be aiming for more or less the same thing? And it could easily be argued Germany has slightly stronger vocals.

I don't like it personally, but it wouldn't be shocking if it came top 15. There aren't many conventional radio fodder songs sung well this year so he might gain something.

It feels like Europapa might actually win the televote and I don’t think it will be hated by the juries either.

I think Italy are winning but it will be close run with the Netherlands in second.

Switzerland and Croatia give off the vibes of overhyped fan favourites that fall short and inevitably round off the top 5.

Across the 13 years since they returned, Italy deserve more than just the one win and La Noia is right up with their best.

I think we will know more after the semis. I think there will be some suprise flops(im looking at Belgium and Austria).

Ireland still feels like it could be top 10, DNQ and anything in between

Are the Eurojury results really that significant? There's a lot of noise about them on social media and I think they're even swaying the betting markets, but the sample size for some of them is so small I don't see how they can be representative.
They're hit and miss

I love La noia. It’s my second favourite and I wouldn’t mind it winning. But at the moment it feels more like their usual 4th to 6th finish.

I'm yet to be completely convinced of that - it's doing OK on the OGAE and the streams are solid enough.

It's also an ACTUAL POP SONG which we don't have in abundance this year.

I'm yet to be completely convinced of that - it's doing OK on the OGAE and the streams are solid enough.

It's also an ACTUAL POP SONG which we don't have in abundance this year.
It’s also DRAB and those Christmas bells really drag it down

I think it’s probably between Italy and Croatia at this point.
Yes, I agree. That Swiss song is mainly an exercise in well-executed technique. It’s not very emotionally engaging. Not like those amazing entries from Iceland, Australia, etc.

I would be thrilled with Switzerland or Croatia, even the Netherlands I would take (I really enjoy it and feel bad that they didn't get a full hosting experience, even though I'm apprehensive about what this song winning would do for the contest going forward). Basically ANYTHING except another vastly overrated Italian entry winning please, I would resent it even more this time as there are other favourites that I'm actually behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom