Solo Spice sales totals 2020

Pipo

Welcome to Chromatica (Wigs not allowed)
Here's what I wrote!

Hi beb,

Hope you're well - I was just emailing to find out if there's any prospect of Victoria's missing music (This Groove/Let Your Head Go) finding its way to Spotify. A group of Spice Girls fans online are pretty keen to make it happen, but I understand that Moody owns the rights so I wondered if you could shed any light on the possibility of this. 17 years have passed, somehow, but we haven't forgotten these 2 brilliant tracks...

Thanks very much,
VB stan 4ever xo

You do know Victoria owns 75% of the rights for Moody Productions and she is the ONE blocking these from Spotify?

Devil

I Need A House
@VoR How did you manage to see the total streams for all tracks BTW? I can only see the top five/five featured on mine.

dUb

THIS CITY IS MINE
On desktop if you hover over the bars beside the track duration you can see da playz

SDF

We're all Angles in Chainz
Here's what I wrote!

Hi beb,

Hope you're well - I was just emailing to find out if there's any prospect of Victoria's missing music (This Groove/Let Your Head Go) finding its way to Spotify. A group of Spice Girls fans online are pretty keen to make it happen, but I understand that Moody owns the rights so I wondered if you could shed any light on the possibility of this. 17 years have passed, somehow, but we haven't forgotten these 2 brilliant tracks...

Thanks very much,
VB stan 4ever xo

this :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom