SORBVISION™ II

I’ve been revisiting the playlist and KINDA wish I was voting now as someone of my opinions have changed slightly!

Damn! :(

SnapShot(49).jpg

Just received another. That leaves 10 voters yet to vote.

@GinAg (39)
@Kala
@Kratz
@Penelope
@Pingu
@Raining on Me
@rhythmbandit
@Suedehead
@wildchild
@ZenGiraffe

Hate to say it but I think it’s time for an ASFM rest… this many non voters past the deadline is a poor showing. Give it up whilst there is still a vague showing of interest in it.

Is it really 6 voters left, or is it just a game?

SnapShot(53).jpg

@Kala - has promised tomorrow
@Penelope - sort of said today?
@Pingu - did say today
@Raining on Me - AWOL since 17 Jan
@Suedehead - do NOT make it 2 Sorbvisions in a row where you don't vote :disco:
@wildchild - you've got the most insane part of the results video, so you're not allowed to not vote I'm afraid

Last edited:
I really hope this talk of resting the format doesn’t amount to anything as I don’t think the standard of songs people are entering has ever been higher than these last few contests. Very enjoyable selection. Just finalising my votes, brb.

And yes don't rest it, I've only just come back I want to see how the story unfolds :disco:

I really hope this talk of resting the format doesn’t amount to anything as I don’t think the standard of songs people are entering has ever been higher than these last few contests. Very enjoyable selection. Just finalising my votes, brb.

Agreed. I think a discussion in between this and the next one could be worth a shot, or else having a pinned thread for general ideas and feedback (and a masterlist, which I hear on the street is currently being made by someone).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom