SORBVISION™ II

3 votes left? Yeah, 3 votes.

SnapShot(56).jpg

My lord you 2 do still have to vote (Kala and Penelope):

SnapShot(57).jpg

Apologies for posting transphobes (Easter and Rotten Egg not K and P). All these are just screenshots from the SORBVISION 1 RESULTS VIDEO last year (sadly my old youtube channel got taken down after I appealed copyrights too many times - apparently, it's best not to dispute them as you can't get it back once it's gone).

Kala is a liar everyone, he is only voting after making me send him £3.78 via paypal friends and family.

To be fair to @Kala, voting well after the deadline and making the result much worse is kind of his thing.

Oh and @Kala absolutely can piss over several of you, leaderboard-wise (it's airtight up there, which isn't words that usually go next to Kala). The suspense must be killing him whilst he views several other threads besides send in scores for 13 songs :eyes:

Kala has indeed delivered a devastating blow, but in his defence the bar staff were dead wrong and totally deserved those slaps. He has also voted.

So I'll get on this and throw some times and dates out soon. I really would appreciate knowing what Eurovision events are to be avoided clashing with please x

Kala has indeed delivered a devastating blow, but in his defence the bar staff were dead wrong and totally deserved those slaps. He has also voted.

So I'll get on this and throw some times and dates out soon. I really would appreciate knowing what Eurovision events are to be avoided clashing with please x
Sanremo starts tomorrow and is on non-stop for the next 120 hours.

San Remo is on every night this week from tomorrow.

Sanremo starts tomorrow and is on non-stop for the next 120 hours.
That’s an exaggeration but only just. I wouldn’t worry about it. Other than that, I think all the Eurovision stuff is on Saturday.

Oh lord. That's me just done and double checked the spreadsheet. So it won't be happening tonight/today (Tuesday 6 February 2024).

Some options for the screening. Thursday is the only one I can be present for. Friday at a push. Absolutely happy to screen it on any of these dates listed below. I was thinking 8pm or maybe 7pm if it suits better. Running time is 1 hour 40 minutes. That's a whole 80 minutes faster than the last one. It features a host introducing all voters, a straightorbroken ultimate icon that no one will see coming and a Eurovision legend from Australia (don't say I didn't warn you). For those who have the stomach for it - this leaves SORBVISION 1 for dust, otherwise I'd never have done it again. It's been made to be consistent and, if anything, crank things up as it goes along. I'll read the replies, if any, in time for when the RESULTS EXTRAVAGALA will air - if none, then I'll go with Wednesday or Thursday. I'm very tired and had to do this one days I wasn't off, so apologies if these options aren't great, but here we are xx

Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom