Spain 2023: Bianca Paloma - Eaea

How will this do?

• Total voters
My early predicition is they're going with Agoney or Famous. The later actually won OT a few years ago but I don't know if he ever released more than a single that totally flopped. Maybe a record company is trying to put money on him, who knows. I can't see anyone else winning unless a fantastic song or another underdog like Chanel, but being realistic I doubt it. And I don't think TVE is doing the same again this year, after the scandal, they should go with someone ANYONE knows?

Agoney is basically another Blas Cantó and Famous might have won OT but was one of the least successful career wise from that year.

This is a really shit line up based on names. Disappointing.

To be fair… did anyone care about last year‘s line-up until the songs were released?

Twin Melody are pretty big on TikTok AND they are from the Basque region. So I think they have a good chance of doing well on the televote.

Agoney is basically another Blas Cantó a man and Famous might have won OT but was one of the least successful career wise from that year. another man

This is a really shit line up based on names. Disappointing.
Corrected. But yes, the list is absolutely shit. I mean, maybe the songs are all bangers, but they needed big names to sell this shit to the public, and there is no Azúcar Moreno, no Rigoberta or no Javiera Mena. Names, darling, names, names.

To be fair… did anyone care about last year‘s line-up until the songs were released?
Absolutely, Rigoberta just had a MASSIVE HIT and I had many friends excited about it, Javiera was also a big name, and every single person here knows Azúcar Moreno.

Twin Melody are pretty big on TikTok AND they are from the Basque region. So I think they have a good chance of doing well on the televote.
Nah, that only happens in Galicia or Canary Islands.

They have so much to learn, don't wait to see what they send and do like MF, contact with any household name. Karina said she was up for it, but I doubt this poor soul had any song. Just give her any shit and you have this all over the press tomorrow.

There is a special show tonight where all the participants are singing live. Some of them are more screaming than anything else, dreadful. All of them singing their own boring songs (not the ones for BF yet), and Sharonne just did a medley of Donna Summer's Last Dance, Janet Jackson's If and Whitney's I wanna dance with somebody. I'm still recovering, Winner!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: COB
If you're still interested after the artists reveal (:eyes:), tickets for the final are 40€, on sale 14th November. I'm probably going, my friend has a flat there and just told me we should go. We'll see
Thanks Alla but alas I won’t be able to make it now 🥺

Alfred Garcia - Desde que tú estás

The comeback everyone was waiting for, I'm sure :eyes: Basically the sort of thing that would've soundtracked a US teen drama circa 2005, and which would obviously be bottom five with a bullet if it for some godforsaken reason got the ticket to Liverpool. (SURELY nobody cares about this man without the long-blocked-on-WhatsApp Amaia in tow?)

Last edited:
Agoney - Quiero arder

Oh this is SPICY :disco: It's like 212 meets Sugar!

It sounds like Tooji's "Father" getting banged in a Euroclub toilet by a Dinah Nah reject while Michael Ben David performs his follow-up single in the main room.

I don't know if that's a GOOD or a BAD thing. :disco:

Last edited:
It sounds like Tooji's "Father" getting banged by in a Euroclub toilet by a Dinah Nah reject while Michael Ben David performs his follow-up single in the main room.

I don't know if that's a GOOD or a BAD thing. :disco:
Undeniably GOOD :disco:

I'm also getting shades of LITTLE MIX - WASABI

God can I really face listening to another 16 potential Alfred tracks when Quiero arder is right there

Alice Wonder - Yo quisiera

RTVE describes this as an "indie, alternative and dance pop song with which Alice Wonder intends to touch our hearts" and I'LL BE HONEST LOVES I'm DETECTING A BIT OF IMOGEN HEAP but I'M NOT DETECTING MUCH DANCE POP

Put my heart down as UNTOUCHED

Last edited:
Aritz Aren - Flamenco

"Aritz Aren brings to the Alicante event the most international pop with the flavor of the arrangements and influences of Spanish pop. The singer intends to sweep Benidorm Fest 2023 by storm and turn Flamenco into the great song of the Liverpool EuroClub." With this Señorita (Shawn Mendes & Camila version NOT J.T. version) rewrite? :D Good luck with that one babe!

Last edited:
Blanca Paloma - Eaea

OMG this is EXACTLY as insane as any song with an unpronounceable title made up solely of vowels should be :disco: Very Tanxugeiras covering Quién maneja mi barca - @Suomi get in here and listen to this hot mesmering cat egg

There are some interesting photos of Aritz Aren online.

E'Femme - Uff!

Essentially a Little Mix track. Feels like the sort of thing that, minus a revamp, would finish midtable and have twinks on Eurovision Twitter insist that it deserved to win but that y'all aren't ready to have that conversation!!!!!! for years to come

Yeah have decided to go back and listen to Quiero arder again to treat myself

Famous - La Lola

Love that Piece of Me chain hitting the ground production preset getting a long overdue comeback :disco: Yeah this feels like it'd go pretty big in the hall. Feels VERY current (outside of said production preset) and practically tailor-made for a huge performance if he can perform it. He's an Operacion Triunfo winner isn't he - that's usually pretty good at testing performance chops isn't it? @Alla want 4 Xmas is cock your thoughts and expertise please

Counting this as THREATENING

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom