Spain 2023: Bianca Paloma - Eaea

How will this do?

• Total voters
Her name is practically the same as the still very popular and much-loved song UNA PALOMA BLANCA, isn’t it?

SHE’S JUST A BIRD IN THE SKY :disco:

Her name is practically the same as the still very popular and much-loved song UNA PALOMA BLANCA, isn’t it?

SHE’S JUST A BIRD IN THE SKY :disco:
Yes, white pigeon. Paloma is a popular female name here, thankfully ithis one doesn't translate as a slur.

Actually, Blanca is also a common first name here.

You wouldn’t see THIS getting nothing in the televote!

HANDS OFF GIRLS - I SAW HIM FIRST

It also occurs on contemplation that this is LITERALLY the sound of saving the wetlands.

Last edited:
Not Blanca related but I'm crying laughing all over again at this absolute show from last night. :D

What a woman!

OMG I just GOT to this :D

WTF it's like a RINGTONE that keeps looping but with the added benefit of a turquoise POLYESTER SHEEN!!

Oh GOD she just started another song?? I assumed she would be a ONE AND DONE!!

Have you got to the part where she starts tearfully HONKING ALONG to her own clip package yet? :D

I have no idea who she is, but INSTANT ICON

I have no idea who she is

105983_w3oJNtgHaq7z8FBE129PL65ikRWseU0vY-h2.jpg

• Care
Reactions: VoR
There is some MAJOR DRAMA going on and BenidormFest might be over soon, because the HoD (left) and the other blonde, who works in TVE and is above her, both responsible of BF, have unfollowed each other on twitter and IG, and some big names from the music industry that were tight with the HoD have unfollowed her too. No idea what happened but here for some proper catfight :disco:

BFEST.jpg

It is very good, almost identical to Benidorm Fest but I honestly can’t see it winning. It’ll do very well with the juries but who’s going to pick up the phone for it?

Who was that Spanish singers whose boobs fell out?

Yes I’ve had a beer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom