Spain 2023: Bianca Paloma - Eaea

How will this do?

• Total voters
I know it's not for everyone and I can only take it in small doses but it is perfect at what it does.

Love the song, strongly dislike the new version of her outfit ! Overall I have a feeling she's gonna flop like Alvan & Ahez last year :manson:

Ater watching the performance, I have a terrible feeling :gross: she's gonna do really well with the juries, by far the best live vocals this year IMO, but I don't see this is for everyone and the televote could be a nasty surprise. I fear for those poor Spanish loons who are convinced she's winning, because there could be mass suicides.

Mind you I have the exact same feeling about La Zarra, it's so hard to tell with these women!
Zarra hasn't exactly served the same level of vocals tho

Tea Smh GIF by MOODMAN

While I was in line for the toilets at Euroclub last night, a drunk Spanish fan looked me square in the eyes and barked "BLANCA PALOMA! WILL SHE WIN?"

I may have peed down my leg a little from sheer fear.
Next time this happens, look up YOU’RE HAVING A FUCKING LAUGH AREN’T YOU LOVE on Google Translate and BARK BACK :)

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: VoR
I worry this is going to REPEL and FRIGHTEN most casual viewers :D I really hope it doesn't though.

If this flops, the wrath and anguish of the Spanish gays will surely cause Spain to SNAP OFF at the Pyrenees and sink westwards into the Atlantic, taking Portugal with it, with Mimicat's sofa never to be found again

Obviously I want this to do very well/win, but something inside of me is boiling, because I can't cope with more "WHY DON'T YOU THINK WE'RE WINNING AND HOW DARE YOU!?!?" so if this fails to make the top 5, and I think that's quite possible, I won't feel too bad :)

Do the Spanish casuals do the "Europe hates us!" nonsense when they get a flop?

Does ANY other country? Or is that a charming UK trait? :)

Do the Spanish casuals do the "Europe hates us!" nonsense when they get a flop?

Does ANY other country? Or is that a charming UK trait? :)
Nooo, the French feel the same way and actually think the Contest is shit, so don't worry :D

I think countries that are linguistically isolates like Greece, Albania, Armenia probably feel this way even more. It was very much the standard here before the language rule change.

That makes sense, but most of those countries have never sent Electro Velvet, Josh Dubovie and James Newman and STILL felt hard done by

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom