Speculate Wildly About Enya

Kind of the same, although I go to uni early on Mondays now ๐Ÿ˜…
Enya never gets the 'Sunday scaries'
Also because she went to boarding school.
Poor Eithne going back after the holidays though. ๐Ÿ˜ข
From this
Jchev0G.jpg

Enya is considering doing performances of Caribbean Blue like Orinoco Flow gets, but a live rendition, choir and orchestra. ๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿช„
First of all, Enya needs to sort out her pair of seahorse earrings ๐Ÿคฉ plus some seahorse accessories for everyone. :grin: ๐Ÿฉต

Enya loves how comfortable yet random it can be, chatting with any of her four sisters. :laugh:
One minute it's discussing Eurovision and upcoming get-togethers, the next it's about each other's genetic conditions. ๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿงฌ
For a while I've though that Enya has a mild version of trisomy 8 mosaicism, named Warkany syndrome 2. I think this document describes its range fairly in adults.
Her sister Olive seems to have Noonan syndrome, which kind of explains why her eyes are ironically not close to olive, but blue. Also smaller, backwards-rotated ears.
This GIF of Enya and Olive in 1992 ๐Ÿค—
Also Brรญdรญn seems to have Waardenburg syndrome, which explains the eye interocular distance, partial heterochromia, how her hair was sort of lighter before her signature red/mahogany dyed hair.
A picture of all five sisters from the late 80s ๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ’–
Not sure about Deirdre (who seems the most level-headed and 'natural' overall) nor Moya, who has revealed her struggles previously, and lung condition pulmonary fibrosis, but still seems fairly 'normal' anyway.
Note: none of these are intended to insult in any way, just from observation (phenotypic traits that correlate). ๐Ÿ˜…

Last edited:

Martin Scorsese featured Enya's Marble Halls for the film Age of Innocence - he asked some traditional version (according to this) but Enya preferred not to. He still used Enya's original version. :thumbsup:

Enya has recently resumed painting landscapes, and also some abstract self-portraits. :grin: ๐ŸŽจ
(and I was recently drawing/doing a quick pencil sketch of her! )

Enya loves how comfortable yet random it can be, chatting with any of her four sisters. :laugh:
One minute it's discussing Eurovision and upcoming get-togethers, the next it's about each other's genetic conditions. ๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿงฌ
For a while I've though that Enya has a mild version of trisomy 8 mosaicism, named Warkany syndrome 2. I think this document describes its range fairly in adults.
Her sister Olive seems to have Noonan syndrome, which kind of explains why her eyes are ironically not close to olive, but blue. Also smaller, backwards-rotated ears.
This GIF of Enya and Olive in 1992 ๐Ÿค—
Also Brรญdรญn seems to have Waardenburg syndrome, which explains the eye interocular distance, partial heterochromia, how her hair was sort of lighter before her signature red/mahogany dyed hair.
A picture of all five sisters from the late 80s ๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ’–
Not sure about Deirdre (who seems the most level-headed and 'natural' overall) nor Moya, who has revealed her struggles previously, and lung condition pulmonary fibrosis, but still seems fairly 'normal' anyway.
Note: none of these are intended to insult in any way, just from observation (phenotypic traits that correlate). ๐Ÿ˜…

:MilesPanic:

Enya has a new version of her Celts pieces (Triad) where it's got St Patrick, plus new pieces for St. Columba and St. Brigid, of course. ๐ŸŽถ :ireland:
Then she will make a vow of chastity (or renew it she made this vow ages ago). :angel:

Enya was consistently a 4 on the Bristol Stool Chart for the entire month of January

Enya's friends won't invite her around anymore because she keeps shitting in the sink.

Enya always wanted to make an appearance on Sesame Street
Enya would've appeared on the show in the 2000s, if only she was a lyricist. :D (Imagine something like Wild Child, Orinoco Flow, or Only Time!)
Enya's (or my) favourites include Jason Mraz's 'Outdoors', Andrea Bocelli's 'Time To Say Goodnight', and James Blunt's 'My Triangle'. ๐Ÿค—
Gloria Hunniford's Open House set was close enough :grin:

A terrible tragedy has befallen Enyaโ€™s newly unionised household staff.

I thought that was un-ionised as in chemistry (ions) ๐Ÿ˜… That's another tragedy if so..!

Enya's a Catholic unionist. She is happily an Ulster woman of course. :laugh:

Enya has been "told off" for not singing on any records with her sisters in the 90s [1] [2] [3] whilst she was free (apparently in the same studio as Terry Reid) to record backing vocals for this :D ๐ŸŒ•

No-one I know of in particular ๐Ÿ˜… except her uncle (who has since passed) spoke disapprovingly (as did the article writer et al.) in this 2016 article. :(

Besides the music, some people still don't like how she's never married nor had kids, whereas that's part of why I admire Enya besides her work. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Enya was intending to watch The Masked Singer tonight, but noticed Johnny English (2003) is on ITV 2, and is watching that instead :grin:

That's what I'm doing, haha

Enya had a nice St. Brigid's Day weekend wandering around nice cafรฉs and shops. ๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿ›

She is spending this afternoon with Nicky and Roma in the studio, exploring the capabilities of SynthGPT ๐Ÿ˜… ๐ŸŽน ๐Ÿช„

Following the terrible tragedy that befell her unionised staff, Enya was spotted taking delivery of a pressure washer.

Enya is considering selling the synthesisers (apart from her favourite Juno-60), as the software might just have surpassed it. ๐Ÿ˜…
After the release of her next (and possibly final) real album, she'll use AI synths instead. ๐ŸŽน๐Ÿช„:laugh:

Enya is planning her first trip to the cinema in over 25 years (since Titanic) to see the extended Valentine's Day cut of Anyone But You

On second thought t could have also meant "seashells" by the name of the species they were extracting red from. This is a mindfuck to guess by only one word.

Enya is considering 'saving' a song she's writing to feature in Frozen 3 (2026) ~2 years after her new album. ๐Ÿคฉโ„๏ธ๐ŸŽผ
Plus making a red carpet appearance as one of the Irish dub voice cast in future :ireland: โœจ๏ธ๐Ÿ—ฃ ๐ŸŽถ
DWMWosJUYT7m00hxMisX--1--xfpro.jpg

๐Ÿค—

Enya's seahorse earrings (Caribbean Blue, The Celts and Shepherd Moons promotion, early 90s) have interchangeable charms (seahorse, star, dropped beads) :disco: ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŒŸ
The same stud (heart with crown on top; a bit like the Claddagh ring style but wings ๐Ÿชฝinstead of hands) is also seen in Enya's 1997 music video for Only If ๐Ÿ’ก

However, Enya left those in the 90s, but still uses a seahorse as a necklace holder. ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ“ฟ
Only Time's music video remains very alluring, even if I've recently been staring at the two earlobe holes/ she isn't wearing earrings in the video. :D

Last edited:
" She'd rather run away... ๐Ÿ˜…

Enya knows people find her enigmatic. However, the most enigmatic, even contradictory person in her life, was Leopold Henry Brennan-Hardin.๐Ÿ’ก
aka Enya's father ๐Ÿ˜Š

J1jLZbe.gif

Enya must have admired and certainly respected her father, but never truly connected with him. Often seemed a bit tense around him, but of course shed some tears at his funeral. Enya probably found him less of a father figure, more like a successful, jolly, musical uncle she occasionally spoke to.โ€Š

๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’ญ
Obituary

She is thankful he removed Hardin from the family surname ๐Ÿ˜…

I never thought of Leo as enigmatic or contradictory, but I guess this thread is all fantasy. Speaking of that...

An Artemis 2 crewmember will bring along an Enya CD. Then photograph it with the moon and earth in the background. Thereby putting to shame this astronaut/Enya fan stuck in low earth orbit:

๐Ÿš€

but I guess this thread is all fantasy.
Some, not all. โœจ๏ธ
I never thought of Leo as enigmatic or contradictory.
It's what Enya might've thought, not yourself. :wink:

Anyway, he kind of was with the decision to buy the pub, whilst not drinking alcohol himself. That is respectable, but still questionable. I'm sure there's an interview ('In Her Own Words' or the 'Baktabak' one which used to be on YouTube, do you have the audio clip?) where Enya seems to be asking a confused interviewer "is that strange?" regarding the point about Leo. There's a moment in one of the Brennan family documentaries where Eithne's sister Deirdre talks about how she found it crazy (at the time, she would've been 9 or 10) for him to have bought such a run-down place, but being able to fix it up, ready for performances, like some kind of magician. :D๐Ÿช„
He obviously comes across as a warm, welcoming person in the public eye, and was probably similar at home, but the sisters (besides Moya) seem to mention more about his stage performances and being away travelling, than how he was like as 'daddy'. ๐Ÿ’ญ
Another thing is how attentive he seemed to his sons and their mental wellbeing, in quite a forward-thinking way. However, the younger daughters seemed to get less opportunities (besides what their maternal grandparents gave) and (I could be wrong here) slightly conditional treatment from their parents - doing well in their music career was praised more, or joining in on stage. The parents certainly weren't bad, many do that to some extent, but they did seem less attentive to 'the 2nd crowd' as the younger siblings were sometimes described as, when they were growing up.

Eithne (probably) being the most absent-minded one in a big family wouldn't have helped. If she'd remained compliant, she'd still be nice, but her future could've been rather bleak and uninspired; we'd probably never know of her or the trio. :( It's got to be true that, although it could be harsh and not ideal for all, the boarding school experience encouraged Eithne to be more independent and speak for herself, in a good way, with respect for others and belief in oneself. ๐Ÿค—

An Artemis 2 crewmember will bring along an Enya CD. Then photograph it with the moon and earth in the background.
I did mention the Artemis II thing not long ago too:
Enya hopes at least one of her songs will be in the 200 played on the moon for Artemis II in September 2025!
๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŽถ

Enya no longer walks to the recording studio because:
  1. It's too far from the castle (~31 min walking distance) ๐Ÿ˜…
  2. She has a few chauffeurs or taxis to choose from* ๐Ÿš•๐Ÿ›ฃ
  3. People will recognise her on the way there (she'll end up stopping for a photo, autograph, or even a chat). :laugh:
  4. The traffic opposite the studio is unnerving for pedestrians ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿคฏ
  5. It's a Sunday (today) ๐Ÿ˜„
Enya also has to ensure that the taxi drivers and chauffeurs (unless it's Nicky Ryan) are not musically inclined, or good at remembering melodies, in case she hums an unreleased tune. :rofl: ๐ŸŽถ

Enya thinks the younger Irish generation should watch more British Asian comedies from the late 90s-2000s, like Goodness Gracious Me, or at least see Bend It Like Beckham for the insightful interactions between Joe and Jesminder. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Enya is quite astonished and amused at how there have been 1,000 posts on this thread, within 11 months of its creation. ๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŽ‰

jdxf07.gif

:enya: :disco:

38% carried by me :grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom