Strictly 2021

I think he has been slightly less annoying as a judge. He knows what he is talking about and seems to have toned it down a bit so I don’t mind him.

Yes that's my thoughts. He has the currant floor experience can only be a good thing on the PANEL

Nina gave the drama but looked a bit lost a few times.

I thought she didn't look amazing doing the leg waving bits (which I thought were AT anyway).

Nina was a bit STIFF and OFF. If only her dancing was as good as her scorned lover facial expression.

Adam would fuck the life out of you but ONLY IN HIS WAY, i know the type

You know Gorks is getting beats and his EU settlement declined if he even looks at his partner in a sexy way by GEM

I don't see Katie going that far, she's a middling dancer and will get lost in this cast. Gorka didn't seem impressed with the lack of training time due to her Hollyoaks schedule on ITT either.

I don't see Katie going that far, she's a middling dancer and will get lost in this cast. Gorka didn't seem impressed with the lack of training time due to her Hollyoaks schedule on ITT either.

Is she on HOLLYOAKS? I thought she hadn’t done anything since Corrie! :o

I could so see Emma in their daughter then. that IS her daughter right?

That is such a marvellous tune but I wasn't that caught up in the dance.

Unfortunate dad dance moment chosen for the highlight clip too.

John is a very talented dancer no matter what gender he is dancing with. Synchronisation was FANTASTIC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom