Strictly 2021

I thought John was great. The synchronised bits were so good and it can't be easy trying to keep up with Johannes.

So elegant with posture ON POINT. Such a difference from her real life persona.

When she was on Celebrity Karaoke she seemed like she was going to rag doll a bitch at any given second. Such a difference between that and this.

JUDI (AND GRAZIANO) :disco:

Judi looks so young. The energy dipped just slightly near the end, but the bum section :D

I am really impressed with Rose. She was brilliant again. I find it amazing that she gets in to the music and has natural rhythm even though she can’t hear it.

Rose moves very naturally and seems so lovely. I'm really looking forward to seeing how she gets on in ballroom.

Sara will be pleased her dances were drawn in that order. Aljaz got a lovely ballroom dance from her.

Her hair and make up are beautiful. She is a bit of a blank canvas in that she has great aesthetics and she is a hairdresser and makeup artists dream. She usually goes for an a lot more natural look, but she really should experiment more with different looks.

I honestly thought she would follow a similar trajectory to Deborah.

I honestly thought she would follow a similar trajectory to Deborah.

It will be interesting to see if she can come on in the Latin (and if they try and protect her with the dances they give her).

I thought Nadiya choreographed that quite smartly. Dan looked better than I expected doing that.

I quite enjoyed that. We have quite a few that are a bit of a STEP UP from this stage in usual years.

I didn't think Ugo was as good as the judges were saying. They so seem to become more generous as the programme goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom