Strictly 2022

I will howl with laughter if he is out first. He probably thinks he has the support to win the whole thing.

I just hope he lasts long enough to gift us with some FRESH INSIGHTS

1659959200482.png

Most celebs grasp (or are guided) pretty easily how to play the Strictly game outside of the dancing. You have to think that Matt Goss is not going to be most celebs.

If there aren't high levels of general messiness it will be a disappointment.

Reactions: VoR
He came across as pretty shy and nervous on This Morning. They even showed his admittedly rather good dance He did for the Christmas special from a few years back and he said It wasn't good. I think his fanbase will help.

You know Matt Goss as well, presumably?
Only because of the documentary they did a few years ago and a few TotP Friday evenings during the pandemic, but "When will I be famous" was never a huge hit in Spain back in the day - surprisingly as the Spanish charts would lap up all the other manufactured British pop bands of the era.

Ellie Taylor has killer legs! I remember when she did Live At The Apollo while heavily pregnant in high heels and a mini dress. Hopefully she’ll be good.l as that’s a great name to have.

Apparently the lead in a CBBC show and a BGT finalist many years ago.

Someone from CBBC seems to be standard Strictly casting now.

I feel as if I know the name, but I have to facial recollection at all. Where does the 'intergalactic pop superstar' but come into it?

I feel as if I know the name, but I have to facial recollection at all. Where does the 'intergalactic pop superstar' but come into it?

That's apparently the role on the CBBC show. She does have some stuff on Spotify as well, this is the one with most listens:

Where does the 'intergalactic pop superstar' but come into it?
As youth correspondent I’m pleased to advise she plays one in a kids’ show called Nova Jones

The Scum are also reporting that the newly single Helen Skelton has signed up and really wants to cop off with her partner :rolleyes:

Also I met Helen several times during her Blue Peter days and she was DISGUSTINGLY PERFECT. I was expecting her to be a bit of a diva but I can't say a bad word about her. Super down to earth and friendly with everyone, up for anything and no airs and graces. DARK HORSE.

She was also on a Strictly Christmas special a few years back and was REALLY GOOD. She could win. Unless one of the next four is a dirty ringer.

Never let it be said that I'm easily pleased, but I'm quite excited by the line up this year, in as much as people I already actively like and am willing to do well before the series starts. Usually I'm more neutral at the beginning and then develop to enjoy them as it progresses.

Fleur will be great, then deemed as “cocky and over-confident” by the press purely based on some selected tweets from 60 year old white women with 26 followers.

Shirley will give her a 5/6 for a fantastic dance but give a male TV presenter with two left feet a 7 in the same week.

Fleur will be great, then deemed as “cocky and over-confident” by the press purely based on some selected tweets from 60 year old white women with 26 followers.
UGH

Exactly this is something I should post in the things you hate thread. 'News stories' which are nothing more than the tweets of about three people .

But yes, Fleur is going to have to face the triple whammy of being seen as someone who has an advantage because she's danced on stage before, being 'overly confident' if she's anything less than completely meek and deferential at all times, and of having that entirely rational 'there's just something about her I don't like. I can't quite put my finger on it...' against her.

Fuck it, she's got my votes each week already. Perhaps one for Ellie if she has a bad week.

And sorry moopy, I know she's not a favourite here, but I will be cheering on my homegirl Jayde. I need that accent on my TV as long as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom