Strictly 2022

That's annoying, it will be difficult to avoid spoilers of the couples for a week and a half.

Launch show: Saturday 17th September
First live show: Saturday 24th September
It's usually two weeks between the two, isn't it?

Like @FetchFugly said above, it's odd they didn't confirm previously. Presumably there is something else planned for 10th September.

The Dancing With the stars USA cast has been revealed, largely names unknown outside the states but some standout names were Jordin Sparks, Wayne Brady, Selma Blair, Shangela and Jason Lewis.

It'll be streamed on Disney+, unfortunately Tyra Banks is still the host.

The Dancing With the stars USA cast has been revealed, largely names unknown outside the states but some standout names were Jordin Sparks, Wayne Brady, Selma Blair, Shangela and Jason Lewis.

It'll be streamed on Disney+, unfortunately Tyra Banks is still the host.

How dare you miss out TERESA GIUDICE!!

200.gif

The launch show will now air next Friday from 7pm, the day before the first live show. I'm sure ar Liz will be watching with the angles, she loved Strictly

I suppose that doesn't work out too badly as there won't be a results show week one.

...and it's been replaced this week with the first Paddington film

:goodgrief:

You know, having Strictly go ahead with a lovely dance in tribute could have genuinely been absolutely stunning and beautifully appropriate. To then just go on with the show, etc. And yes I do mean Geru bellow that exact line from The Lady is a Vamp before the mic gets turned off just as she thinks she has the whole room in the palm of her hands to launch into the Look At Me middle 8.

Reactions: COB
I always had a thing for Will Mellor. I forgot he was on this!

Dianne thinks that you can't be a DJ and not have rhythm... Scott Mills anyone?

I am sure Tyler will be quire good but have an early-ish bottom two visit for reasons.

I do like how they just throw in the same sex dancing so easily now, even when introducing the new dancers.

I do not like that suit on him from Eastenders. He seems keen to manage expectations dancing wise too.

I had a horrible feeling for a moment that Fleur was going to GET NEIL so quite pleased she has the new Italian.

I assume the pros know who they are getting before they meet now but Jowita gets the prize for the most obviously fake reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom