Strictly 2022

I think Matt is right - I suspect patience will be required from his partner.

What’s with his hair? He looks so much better with a hat. I’m not sure if it’s a transplant/weave/sprayed on hair?

Oh hang on (I'm not watching), Jayde is partnered with a woman on the show?

Tony is quite likeable and has aged well but he is still a lanky sportsman so I wish Kayta luck.

Kaye does not seem entirely pleased to be there. Not exactly embracing the sparkles going by that outfit either.

Kai will be brought back to earth after AJ with Kaye.

Neil Jones officially SHELVED

Kaye does not seem entirely pleased to be there. Not exactly embracing the sparkles going by that outfit either.

I don’t think she is the most girliest of girls outside of television when she has people dressing her and the best make up artists working on her.

I can’t see Kaye lasting very long, but hope she surprises us.

Fleur seemed like the standout there for me unsurprisingly.

Yes, she looked good doing her little bit. You can't really take too much from it but some of the other girls looked decent.

Tyler aside, all the guys seemed to be varying degrees of dad dancing.

Ringers:
Fleur
Kim

Contenders:
Will
Jayde
Helen
Ritchie
Molly
Tyler

Journey contestants:
Tony
Both Ellie's
James

Comedy Duffers:
Kaye
Hamza
Matt

Kym Marsh is looking a bit Vorderman-esque these days.

Hoping Vorderman to do a VMA Courtney Love at her during the post-race chat with Claudia in the balcony by throwing a calculator at her then. "Carol Vorderman is in deep, in dire need of attention tonight".

Yes, Will will have his fans on here, but whatever age he is must be the cut off point for a certain kind of bit of rough losing their appeal for me. But obviously yes I'd still go there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom