Sugababes™

At some point I'm sure the original line up will get the name back. But it will end up being an entirely pyrrhic victory.

It's not like me to get worked up over very little :side-eye: but here's a thing

69768753_10157536980987840_6679468379222310912_n.jpg

Reactions: SDF
I'm sure the track will be fine/very good but just having a new official recording by them under SUGABABES is :disco::disco::disco:

Confirmed to headline the NFL Superbowl Halftime show. :disco:

What an incredible year she's having.

Let’s not get too excited yet.

The World may end before next Friday.

They are performing 'Sweet Like Chocolate' from a compilation album of GARAGE COVERS

No that’s Lily Allen’s track, they’re doing Flowers

I was cycling home tonight and had my music on shuffle.

Flatline came on and I was reminded about how amazing their voices are together.

It should really have been number 1 for 10 weeks. :angry:

Just noticed this DJ Spoony album also seems to contain a new version of 'My Desire' by Amira. Now that was a lovely early Garage tune that I haven't thought about in years.

So hang on, what has actually happened? Are "MKS" now officially "Sugababes"? This has been skimmed over - remember that most of us stopped given a shit when Jade Ewan was brought in.

I've seen them referred to as The Sugababes (as opposed to Sugababes) - after all the apparent legal wrangling behind the scenes, could this be the small distinction that let them use the name again?

I heard that MKS were concerned that this whole business might be bit embarrassing until they found out that So Solid Crew were now a featured artist on their own song.

I have watched the red chair segment on Graham Norton, but how do they get involved in it? Are they going to be telling a story? :confused:

Meanwhile, Amelle is about to turn up on Coach Trip (coupled up with H from Steps by the looks of things). Always where Mutya leads...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom