Sugababes™

What is it about these girls that provides us with so much chat? 4 pages in and we haven’t even heard this hot mess yet.

What is with the Flatline bashing?

It still sounds fresh and will be back with a bullet after the return on Friday :disco:

any bashing againts About a Girl is considered HOMOPHOBIA around these parts!
Even though Sugababes 4.0 was largely garbage About a Girl and Wear My Kiss were both BOPS. The less said about the album the better.

I’m holding out for midnight but it’s out in some countries already and here I believe is a clip for those who would like one

Well, that is certainly the sound of The Sugababes singing the song 'Flowers' by Sweet Female Attitude.

Her latest song cycle will be available at a lesbian bookshop near you just as soon as the Kickstarter target hits. :evil:

Anyway I'm happy this finally came through for you dUb, but based on that clip it literally just sounds like the Sugababes(™) singing over the original backing track. I'm struggling to see the point.

And for most people, the chance to see this rare endangered girl group bloom will only come once in a lifetime. In the wild, The Sugababes, also known as the Sugababes, only blooms when they reach an age of about 80 to 100 re-tweets old.

It’s a cover for a compilation cd, chill out

Yes it’s just Flowers

the SFA one was good, the Sugababes are good, so the cover is alright.

Doesn’t reflect much on Spoony’s creativity, but did he make the original?

Well I’ve heard it now and the clip doesn’t do it many favours. There’s lots of little bits outside of that chorus like the opening harmony, Siobhan’s STUNNIN vocals on her verse and various other bits and bobs

A TRIUMPH!

I think that clip sounds FANTASTIC and can’t wait to hear the whole thing. You can not go wrong with a bit of early 00’s garage.

They do sound great and I know it's only a covers album thing so doesn't really count, but what an ENTIRELY pointless retread it is!

I have always liked this song, and that's a solid effort but nothing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom