Sunday.co.uk

Can we get push notifications on apple devices now? :o

If I don't have a little 'Moopy push notification' on my lock screen I feel empty inside :(
159514372_10157613977026423_5088794103209609273_n.jpg

It does look strange seeing that website address after all these years

I mean GOOD weird definitely, but still weird!

It's fine, most charities are commercial operations, it's how they attract ex-government ministers to high-salaried 'consultancy' positions.

Maybe we should sell SIGNED ALBUMS by the recently deceased to bring in the £££ now we’re a COMPANY. Just buy the vinyl albums, sign them “I’ve never even remotely liked The Rolling Stones - love Zu 2 XXX” or “Fuck off - much love @jivafox XOXOXO” and mark ‘em up :disco:

I can't begin to describe my excitement this morning when I discovered the wireless earphones I've ordered have a USB-C port and not the awful micro USB connector most have. Finally just one plug/cord for my phone and earphones :disco::rolleyes:

Maybe we should sell SIGNED ALBUMS by the recently deceased to bring in the £££ now we’re a COMPANY. Just buy the vinyl albums, sign them “I’ve never even remotely liked The Rolling Stones - love Zu 2 XXX” or “Fuck off - much love @jivafox XOXOXO” and mark ‘em up :disco:

Reminds me of this outstanding piece of grift from M*rriss*y...

Morrissey-has-signed-albums-by-David-Bowie-Lou-Reed-Patti-Smith-and-more-and-is-selling-them-for-profit.jpg

Reactions: Zu

You could transcribe your much-loved Enya album cover rate directly onto the actual albums :disco:

Can't wait to see "DISGUSTING" in giant letters on Amarantine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom