Sveriges Tolva (Thurs 14th May, 20.00 BST)

I’m watching it on and off so will just join in with the voting until I get bored or doze off :side-eye:

05 Azerbaijan
07 United Kingdom
04 Denmark
04 Estonia
00 Australia

11 Azerbaijan
05 United Kingdom
06 Denmark
05 Estonia
06 Australia
10 Lithuania

I was really doubtful regarding Lithuania finishing high up the board but seeing it in the context of a running order it would have done really well. No doubt.

09 Azerbaijan
09 United Kingdom
04 Denmark
09 Estonia
01 Australia
10 Lithuania

I was really doubtful regarding Lithuania finishing high up the board but seeing it in the context of a running order it would have done really well. No doubt.

yes it’s a real crying shame I feel that Lithuania or Iceland could genuinely have gotten their first win this year

Oh Iceland would have walked it. It felt like that was written in the books even before the whole thing was called off, much like with Arcade.

I wonder what this would have been like with Duncan-like live staging.

If someone took up this much time in group therapy they wouldn’t be very popular

Reactions: Zu
What IS this Dutch entry trying to achieve? It’s like a drastically dialled down Lighthouse Family!

11 Azerbaijan
05 United Kingdom
06 Denmark
05 Estonia
06 Australia
10 Lithuania
03 Netherlands

He left twitter a few weeks aog after some harassment from the euroqueeens, because he said he wasn't going to the Madrid Preparty, but was doing something else instead :D

More breathtakingly generous votes incoming from JURY ZU :disco:

05 Azerbaijan
07 United Kingdom
04 Denmark
04 Estonia
00 Australia
10 Lithuania
01 Netherlands
03 Spain

He's really good live, but the song is a bit meh. It had such a cold reception here. Oh well, NEXT.

11 Azerbaijan
05 United Kingdom
06 Denmark
05 Estonia
06 Australia
10 Lithuania
03 Netherlands
07 Spain

11 Azerbaijan
06 United Kingdom
03 Danmark
05 Estland
05 Australia
09 Lithuania
04 Netherlands
05 España

My friend from Sweden just text me to say “let’s share the Spanish guy” and I’m like ugh! I had to declare how much I fancied James Newman in response

Reactions: Zu
Poland are very lucky they didn’t have to recreate a live vocal with this - the NF performance is nowhere near as good as this video

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom