Sweden 2023: Loreen - Tattoo

Oh god remember during Eurovision week when we thought Käärijä would be a better winner than Loreen :manson:
AFDC66BC-399C-4589-9913-E8ED78171946.jpeg

Kaarija would have been more fun on the night. Loreen's obviously better and the song is better too, but sometimes the allure of an underdog story and a smelly bolero is too great.

And besides, who cares how they do after the contest? Once the spectacle is over, and they go back to their made-up countries (sorry, you can't convince me France is real), they're dead to me.

Kaarija would have been more fun on the night. Loreen's obviously better and the song is better too, but sometimes the allure of an underdog story and a smelly bolero is too great.

And besides, who cares how they do after the contest? Once the spectacle is over, and they go back to their made-up countries (sorry, you can't convince me France is real), they're dead to me.
Somebody’s gunning for one of the GB News vacancies!

Somebody’s gunning for one of the GB News vacancies!

And like any good GB News host, I reserve the right to do a complete about-face, rave about Loreen's RECORD-BREAKING streaming figures in Lower Silesia and how she was my winner all along if she really is about to drop a Max Martin produced banger :disco:

It’s Crazy, it’s Party showing Jesy Nelsonesque streaming potential (1.3 million after quite a few weeks). :D
I showed my husband this video and he said it was the worst second single he’d ever heard and seen.

Alessandra's released a couple of decent songs since May. (Well, one good and one STARTLINGLY brazen Billie Eilish rip-off :D )

She's now nominated for Breakthrough artist of the year and Song of the year at one of France's biggest music award show :o

I loved Cha Cha Cha but the chances of ever listening to it again outside of at the odd Eurovision night are practically zero. Tattoo, on the other hand ..

I loved Cha Cha Cha but the chances of ever listening to it again outside of at the odd Eurovision night are practically zero. Tattoo, on the other hand ..
Cha Cha Cha is one of those songs that lacks enjoyment without the visuals for me. Even before May, I would watch the UMK performance rather than listening on Spotify. Since May, the Loz-bashing by his fans and the embarrassing recent follow-up that was basically Cha Cha Cha pt. deux (or whatever it is in Finnish) has dimmed its shine a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: LTZ
Cha Cha Cha is one of those songs that lacks enjoyment without the visuals for me. Even before May, I would watch the UMK performance rather than watching on Spotify. Since May, the Loz-bashing by his fans and the embarrassing recent follow-up that was basically Cha Cha Cha pt. deux (or whatever it is in Finnish) has dimmed its shine a bit.
Follow up was a big fat flop too

Tattoo reached a new streaming high on Spotify France last week. It's also reached new peaks in Indonesia, Malaysia and Morocco in October and has been holding steady in global streams for the past two months.

It's now been more than 5 months since ESC 2023.

I’m seeing her on Tuesday, what are the songs she’ll definitely perform, to save me trawling through the This Is Loreen playlist?

I only know the three winners (Euphoria, Statements, Tattoo), My Heart Is Refusing Me and the new one

I’m seeing her tomorrow, what are the songs she’ll definitely perform, to save me trawling through the This Is Loreen playlist?

I only know the three winners (Euphoria, Statements, Tattoo), My Heart Is Refusing Me and the new one
I wouldn’t even bet big money on her definitely performing all the ones you’ve mentioned to be honest.

I'd probably listen to the Heal (2013 edition) album, no idea if she'll perform much from it but it's really solid and from the Euphoria 'era' so a lot of the tracks will hopefully appeal to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom