Sweden 2023: Loreen - Tattoo

Depends on her level of "highness"; I heard she abstained from hashish for six months before dropping the Tattoo bomb on us.

How did I not get tickets for this and then I come here and read this discourse
5BB49E2E-ADDA-4F63-A072-6DDC37B142FC.jpeg

MY DREAM SETLIST

[video montage of Anton Hagman being arrested at his home. A rumbling guitar riff is played on a loop]

*primal scream*

1. Statements
2. We Got The Power
3. Body
4. Paper Lights (Higher)
5. Jag Är En Vampyr

[Loreen can have a rest for 20 minutes as we talk about the show so far amongst ourselves]

6. I’m In It With You
7. Euphoria
8. Neon Lights
9. My Heart Is Refusing Me
10. Is It Love?

[another nap for our queen]

11. Get Into It (with Boston Bun)
12. In My Head - Promise Land Radio Edit
13. Sötvattentårar
14. Jupiter Drive

[video montage of whenever Loreen has won anything]

15. Tattoo (Topic Remix)

Please don't forget that doors open at 6pm and Danny Saucedo opens at 7pm!

MY DREAM SETLIST

[video montage of Anton Hagman being arrested at his home. A rumbling guitar riff is played on a loop]

*primal scream*

1. Statements
2. We Got The Power
3. Body
4. Paper Lights (Higher)
5. Jag Är En Vampyr

[Loreen can have a rest for 20 minutes as we talk about the show so far amongst ourselves]

6. I’m In It With You
7. Euphoria
8. Neon Lights
9. My Heart Is Refusing Me
10. Is It Love?

[another nap for our queen]

11. Get Into It (with Boston Bun)
12. In My Head - Promise Land Radio Edit
13. Sötvattentårar
14. Jupiter Drive

[video montage of whenever Loreen has won anything]

15. Tattoo (Topic Remix)
You forgot the medley of Eurovision ‘favourites’*

*Love is Forever limited shows only

@dUb do you remember what time she arrived on stage when you saw her/roughly how long the show was? Doing my travel plans for tomorrow :tongueout:

@dUb do you remember what time she arrived on stage when you saw her/roughly how long the show was? Doing my travel plans for tomorrow :tongueout:
She came on about 8:55, I’ve stepped out just now to go to the loo during a mumbly one

Will let you know when it ends!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: COB
She came on about 8:55, I’ve stepped out just now to go to the loo during a mumbiy one

Will let you know when it ends!
You’ve got a good view judging from your Insta story :D

I’m in two minds whether to just get the fuck on with it and go on my own tomorrow or just sell my ticket :/

Was it worth it?
Yeah! I think it was exactly what I expected it to be. I had a crap spot and didn’t know most of the songs but they all sounded nice at the time :eyes: She was every bit the LOREEN we know and love, with all that entails

I thought that was fantastic! Not a massive stan but the songs I did know (which is more than the two Eurovision ones) I felt I like them even more now. She was brilliant. The staging (quite simple with lights and smoke machine) was really good and suited the whole vibe. Not bad for £20.

Loved it.

I think the one that really floored me last night was
Jupiter Drive
- it was already my favourite song by her but that live version was just TRANSCENDENT and I had absolute chills for the entire song.

I also love just how mesmerising a performer she is, she essentially stayed in one spot for the whole show but all of her movements were so dynamic you couldn't take your eyes off her.

Last edited:
The only thing that spoiled last night for me was that I was surrounded by a bunch of people that were only there for Euphoria, and essentially spent the whole time complaining amongst themselves, loudly.

1699530537584.jpeg

We saw some people LEAVE straight after Euphoria :shock: Even if they were just Eurovision fans, she had a whole other Eurovision song still to perform at that point!

• Wow
Reactions: dUb
It might have been one of the approximately 200 other men there who look like me :tongueout:

• Care
Reactions: LTZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom