Text Synth (uses AI to write something based on a few words you feed it)

Cloud

Such a silly boy kisser

This is a lot of fun. Uses a ton of data to complete your sentence and turn it into however long a story you want.

I just fed it "On his last day as Prime Minister, Boris Johnson" for example and got:

On his last day as Prime Minister, Boris Johnson had a parting message for parliament. “You are a bunch of miserable, self-dramatising, jealous f****** who spend all your time trying to destroy people's lives,” he reportedly told MPs before the general election.

Now, more than six months on from the ballot and the man himself is gone, he has returned to the fray to continue his attacks on an opponent in an election that many predict he will win.

In a blistering broadside, the Tory MP accused former Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt of being "dishonest and hypocritical" and "an absolute disgrace."

Mr Johnson also took aim at Mr Hunt’s leadership bid, calling it a “dreadful” “nasty, personal thing.”

Writing in the Mail on Sunday, Mr Johnson also described Mr Hunt as “weak” and accused him of “wanting to rule over the ruins of Brexit.
I could believe it too :D

Stunz

In a lonely apartment deep in Berlin, he sat by the window, shivering as he tried to catch the last glimpse of winter sunlight.

As he watched the evening fade, he was a picture of misery.

The 23-year-old's hair was dirty, and he was dressed in rags. But the person he could barely recognize was anything but handsome.

“You're looking quite beautiful,” he thought, as he gazed upon the picture of himself, taken during his first trip to the Russian city of St Petersburg.

To this day, he says he still can't believe how beautiful he looked on that day, back in 2012. After returning home, his sister, who had been left a short while earlier to fend for herself, saw the photograph.

“Is it you? It's not possible,” she said, before collapsing. When she recovered from her collapse, she told the young man that his mother and siblings had died, and begged him to return to their homeland of Belarus.

It gets even cheerier:

He did so, believing that he was now better off. But the truth was, he had gone from a home with loving parents, to a country where he couldn't speak the language, had no money, and where he barely knew anybody.

“When I went back home I didn't know what I was going to do, I just had to find a way,” he recalls.

At first, he tried his hand at odd jobs, like working at a restaurant. He soon found himself drifting in a similar situation to that of other migrants – unable to find anything to do and relying on state benefits for survival.

“It was horrible,” he said, as he described the life he now leads.

He was also a victim of human trafficking, where his passport had been taken and he was sold to a family in an apartment in the Romanian city of Craiova. But even worse, was that he was raped by the boy's father.

As OutSynk is sitting here looking at the screen, a nice little piece of code is on its way. This code should be available some time this week and, hopefully, it will enable you to get the "OutSynk-enabled" tag under the name of your blog. The thing to do is to check if there is a special page in your blog that lists every article of the blog in date order (e.g., blog.kimpehl.be/list-of-my-articles). This page will be created automatically by the plugin for you. It will also be called _all-my-articles.xml (and xml, because there will be an XML format to the data that will be output to the file). A page should be available for every article in your blog. For example, your next article should be available as /list-of-my-articles/2027.xml. You can check whether the file exists.

:wow:

It's been a while. I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting. But I'm here now.
Ready for you. I want you.

Her mouth was dry, her body tight. Her arms stiff. Still, she pushed her dress down over her shoulders, slowly unclasped her bra and stood in front of him.
"You want me?" she said.
"Yes." He nodded. "Now. I want you now."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
He moved to her. Slid off her panties.
She backed away.
He grabbed her. He pulled her against him.
"If you don't want me, tell me," he said.
She swallowed.
"Are you afraid?" he said.
"Yes."
"I'll make you happy."
"No."
He pushed her back against the wall, grabbed the front of her dress, pulling her out of her underwear.
She jerked away.

The first viewing party of ButterTart's ASFM is approaching quickly. As is usually the case with ButterTart production, it is no joke, so this time you'd better bring a friend if you want to experience anything close to the craziness of the actual performance.

The cast, crew, producers, stage director, costume designers, technical crew, dancers, and more- are all back from touring their show in the US. This should be amazing, we're told.

ButterTart's ASFM is, after all, the first-ever production of a full-blown ASFM, so we should have a pretty good idea of what it will entail.

Here's the ASFM in-progress!

The storyboard and pre-designed production elements for ButterTart's ASFM have been completed. These will get locked up tight in the last 2 weeks of rehearsals, so don't expect any changes in these designs in the week leading up to the live event.

Iguana changed his avatar again. The picture that he put up on his social media profiles has been replaced by a photo of his head and shoulders. He can be seen wearing a purple polo and a black suit jacket, the shirt neatly buttoned. Sitting on his head, his left eye rests on a thick, black, rubberized eyebrow band.

In the photo, he’s leaning against a desk, and he’s surrounded by papers and legal documents. In the background, there is a whiteboard, on it the word “PRIORITIES” is written in black letters.

Iguana started using Twitter a little over a year ago. He began using it just as he decided to start working on a book. For his very first post on Twitter, he wrote about an essay he was working on and said he was looking forward to its publication. A year later, Iguana has become an active Twitter user, and he’s even written two books.

Oh my FUCK YES

Greg Davies awoke before Kate and gazed across the pillow at her beautiful face. He was instantly aroused and his cock was rock hard. For a moment he thought about how he was going to get out of bed and continue his daily routine before remembering the consequences of not meeting Kate’s demands this week. He didn’t need to worry about that anymore. Kate demanded a visit. He wanted to see her and there was no way he would have to wait to see her.

His erection was the first thing he thought about when he woke. He had no idea how he would manage his morning wood in front of his wife. After a few more minutes of reflection, he took a deep breath and rolled out of bed. Kate was waiting in the bathroom and immediately stood up when he entered. “You know you’re getting in trouble for staying out all night.” She pointed out and he couldn’t help but smile.

Challenge accepted

He placed a paw on his crotch and then a paw over his genitals.

"What were you saying about my manhood?" the werewolf asked.

"Not much. The fact that you're wearing women's clothing, in my house, in my bed, and I've been looking at your crotch."

"I'm looking at your penis now, it has a good shape."

"Thank you. I've thought the same thing, especially since you have a pussy."

"Pussy, I don't have that anymore, it's long gone."

"But you have a very well-endowed dick."

"I was an alpha, my dick was big."

"Your cock is big now."

"Not as big as it used to be, but big."

"Thank you. I've been looking at it for the last few minutes."

THIS. IS. AMAZING

Ben from A1 had been waiting for a woman like Kate all his life. A smart, driven and beautiful, intelligent woman who was a bit of a tomboy at heart. She was exactly what he had always dreamed of, but his fantasies were about to come true. He had waited for just the right opportunity to capture the moment and this was it. Kate had just finished going down on him and about to climax. Her eyes closed, sweat glistening on her skin. He slid his fingers up between her thighs, massaging the hard little knot between her legs. He stroked her clit and she climaxed almost immediately. She was still dripping with his cum as he slid his finger up and down inside her. When she was ready, he slipped his tongue inside her and she exploded, filling his mouth with her juices. He swallowed as best as he could, licking her salty and sweet goodness off of his lips.

After a delightful and classy Moopmeet, everyone had gone to bed in the luxury Cheadle Travelodge. ButterTart hesitated, then knocked gently on the door of Kate’s room. He thought he heard movement inside, but nothing more. The knock was answered by a muffled snarl of a ‘no’. He knocked again, and this time he turned the handle and walked in.

Kate, who had been sleeping peacefully in her bed, had gone rigid.

“Kate?” He asked again, and she said nothing. “Let’s make this easy on you and me both. You know what I want. I know you can’t resist me, but I don’t want to fight you.” He said, moving closer to the bed. She could see, she didn’t even blink. He took the covers away from her.

“There’s something I need to know. I love you. I don’t want to fight you. I don’t want to lose you. We can be happy. We can love each other. I can help you.” Her voice, when she spoke, was cold, quiet, measured. “I know.” “And we both know what we have to do.”

On the first day of the UK's Covid Freedom Day, it seemed like a very happy start.

It was a rare moment in time. We could only have dreamed of it in the summer of 2020. And we are still living in it.

We can't know what the next week will bring.

But while we wait, here is a selection of stories that demonstrate the spirit of this unprecedented time.

A tale of two doctors

As I write, I am sitting at my desk at St Thomas' Hospital in central London.

The hospital itself is still open, but the intensive care unit is closed for new admissions. It's a quiet day. Only a few ICU nurses are on duty, there's nobody in intensive care, and, as one of them is telling me, no new Covid-19 patients have come in over the past 24 hours.

Image caption Dr Adam Rimmer believes his job on the Covid frontline was never going to be easy

That's not a new phenomenon. It means it is a good moment to try to escape to the world of email.

And so, in my brief moments of solitude, I look out of the window at St Thomas' hospital.

It is one of the oldest in London and there's one of the world's most famous buildings opposite. And I'm looking at it from what's called the A&E department.

Adam Rimmer knows the city better than most. But no-one can understand the pressures on doctors on the front line of Covid, as it hits the NHS in England, better than Adam Rimmer.

-----
He's such a smeg head.

After a delightful and classy Moopmeet, everyone had gone to bed in the luxury Cheadle Travelodge. ButterTart hesitated, then knocked gently on the door of Indie’s room.

“It’s ButterTart.”

Indie opened the door, grinning and showing dimples.

“I’m glad I knocked first. Don’t knock. It’s rude.”

“I didn’t know if you wanted me to come in or not,” ButterTart said. She hadn’t seen Indie for a while, but felt sure that nothing was wrong.

“Come in,” Indie said, “I want to talk to you about some stuff.”

In the dim light of the lamp, ButterTart could see that Indie had a bottle of rum in one hand and two glasses in the other. Indie was a good-looking boy. He had short, light brown hair that was combed back on his head. His face was pale in the flickering light.

“Do you want...

He nudged the cutie's bulge with his muzzle. "Not today," he sighed. "But soon, perhaps... soon..."

The cutie rolled over and stretched out. "Yes, someday," he replied, as he closed his eyes, "someday..."

The author would like to thank you for your continued support. Your review has been posted.

Diddy didn't keep his promise to show some tits in the Karaokevision. Instead, he sang the lyrics to "Baby Got Back" to an impromptu all-male karaoke group in Times Square yesterday. After the performance, the singer then told the crowd that he would have shown them some boobs if he could have gotten his hands on one. The performance was so bad, that even Jay Z felt bad for Diddy and Kanye West when he heard about it, he tweeted out, "Damn."

Diddy didn't keep his promise to show some tits in the Karaokevision. Instead, he sang the lyrics to "Baby Got Back" to an impromptu all-male karaoke group in Times Square yesterday. After the performance, the singer then told the crowd that he would have shown them some boobs if he could have gotten his hands on one. The performance was so bad, that even Jay Z felt bad for Diddy and Kanye West when he heard about it, he tweeted out, "Damn."

yeah that must be the other Diddy, I’d never let such a disaster happen

What the actual FUCK is this? Do you really think this is something to joke about? FUCKS SAKE. I mean, come on, now, is this supposed to be something that I should be taking this seriously? Oh my God, oh my GOD. This is SO NOT FUNNY, okay, guys? What is this joke supposed to be about? Is this supposed to be a joke about women or what? This is NOT funny.

After a delightful and classy Moopmeet, everyone had gone to bed in the luxury Cheadle Travelodge.

Meanwhile in the Asda at Hulme (Manchester) my wife picked up some sausages, and it wasn't until I went up to my desk a few minutes later that I saw the two, and my reaction was very similar to Mandy's: my mouth began to water like never before.

Mademoiselle whisked Soldi away on a romantic trip to Venice. (I think the first line of their story has something to do with the Grand Canal, but I don't know, maybe I'm remembering wrong.) I think Soldi has some pretty good points, but this part of the story is a bit much. The story itself is actually pretty cute, though. "Mademoiselle had bought a new wardrobe for her trip. (She had been in Venice before, but she was sure she wouldn't forget anything.) The night before, she and Soldi took a taxi to the station, and from there, they walked to the train station. (Soldi said that the water taxis here were wonderful; he wanted to see one as soon as he had seen the sun rise.) The ride to the train station was very fast, so they were able to look around without getting too cold. (I don't know if it's just me, but I've always thought that Venice was very beautiful in the early morning.

What the actual FUCK is this? Do you really think this is something to joke about? FUCKS SAKE. I mean, come on, now, is this supposed to be something that I should be taking this seriously? Oh my God, oh my GOD. This is SO NOT FUNNY, okay, guys? What is this joke supposed to be about? Is this supposed to be a joke about women or what? This is NOT funny.

trying to work out which Moopy poster this is :D

The queen of the night is coming. The blood moon, is rising. The earth begins to quake. The earth trembles, the heavens cry. The earth will die but it will live again. The night of the 13th/4th, the blood moon that turns man to flesh, the dark lord comes, the blackness that surrounds, the blood redness that devours. The blood moon is in the sky, and the blood moon speaks to you. The time of no sun, no moon and no light, the days of dark shall come. The dark days are coming, that which was made must perish. The last days of the world as we know it, the world that was once so great, so holy, so beautiful. The sky is bleeding, it’s red, red, red with the blood of mankind. Men will eat of the flesh of men, men will drink of the blood of men. The blood moon, the blood moon is coming.

Jark rides down hill on hospital bed in the middle of a traffic jam. He hits the brakes and waits as other vehicles smash into each other in his vicinity. A policeman pulls him over and asks, “Where are you going?” Jark looks at him and replies, “Nowhere.”
waAKeOC.gif

If I said my heart was beating loud, if we could escape the crowd somehow, if I said I want your body now, would you hold it against me?—I would say a hundred times yes." _"Sí."_ He's looking at me now with what appears to be an affectionate curiosity. It's not the first time I've been studied like that. It's not the first time I've felt the weight of expectation as he waits for my response. So many men have looked at me in that way. "I hope you know what you're doing." "How can you even think that?" he asks. "Are you asking me if I'm not in love with you? Are you expecting me to tell you I am not in love with you?" I shake my head. "No. Of course not." "I want to touch your eyes," he says. "Just look into mine, even if only for a moment. I want to be able to remember it when I'm here in the darkness with you."

Octy was listening the The Fall one day when it came on. He turned to Alex and said, "Alex, this is the coolest thing I've ever heard. I think you should do something like this." I think everyone had a good time at the concert, and I like that the song 'Tightrope' was chosen as their last track. One of the most interesting parts of the show was when the group was playing 'Tightrope' and 'My Love Will Not Let You Down'. After the song, the lights went down, and Alex was still with the guys on stage. For several seconds, he did nothing but stare off into the distance, and the guys continued playing 'My Love Will Not Let You Down' alone. Afterwards, Nick and Sam and I were backstage, just talking. I asked Nick what it was like. He told me that it had been an amazing show, and that everyone loved the new music. I asked about the 'my love will not let you down' part.

Keri Hilson dies at home upskirt in car

‘Girl, I swear this isn’t a sex tape!’

Keri Hilson Dies At Home In Car Upskirt Pictures (Photos)

Keri Hilson is dead. We at Rant n Rave knew this for a fact. When we heard the news earlier today, that she has passed away.

It’s heartbreaking, and also a wake-up call.

If this is how she dies, she wasn’t doing anything wrong.

“What we know for sure is that Keri was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2011 and unfortunately passed away this morning after battling a prolonged illness.

The 34-year-old singer, songwriter, actress and model was taken to the hospital just a few days ago and was released the same day, her rep confirmed to Us Weekly.

“We ask that you respect our privacy and our family’s need

Octy was bouncing down the street topless on a spacehopper when out of nowhere, it crashed into a wall! Then, it was back to the surface! “Ohh. I’m dead. My spaceship is dead!” Octy cried. “But the spacehopper can be my new spaceship.” Octy was looking at her chest. “You should cover up that beautiful, sexy boob,” a voice said. “Oh. My. God!” Octy thought. “I’m not ready to die.” She wanted to live! Then, Octy said, “What’s up with Octa?” Octa was in a spaceship, floating in the sky. Octy, who was in a spaceship, flying nearby, spoke to Octa. “Come on, Octa. We can’t stay in space forever.” Octy spoke slowly and clearly so as not to be confused.

Bunny is a rider, satellite can't find her. Can anyone help??

Bunny
08-24-2010, 09:12 PM
Is it because the rider is new and the satellite is old?

BuckeyeMama
08-24-2010, 09:15 PM
Is it because the rider is new and the satellite is old? This is the only reason that's been suggested in the past for any problem like this. The satellite is always a model behind, so if that's the case you can always make the satellite a year or two older and it'll work again, although it might slow down a bit.

tjyman50
08-24-2010, 09:31 PM
Well, my wife can find our 5 year old horse anywhere on our 20 acre property, but not our 26 year old horse. The old girl has her own personality and doesn't

Excuse me laydeh, you're meant to be on the bloody till! You're not allowed to talk to customers.'

My God, that did my hackles rise. I was so furious I didn't know where to start.

'Don't you dare talk to me like that!' I hissed. 'This is my store and I can talk to whoever I like. I don't think so, that's the way it is. I've never had a better idea of the rules. And as for the tills, you're meant to be on one of them, not in the stockroom.'

She turned to open the stockroom door for me, then looked at me sternly. 'I think you'd better get yourself back to your station, madam. The shop's closed and you can't come back to it any more.'

'What do you mean, the shop's closed?'

'Yes, the shop's closed. The staff are finished work for the day. Now you can all go home

Back in the city, I'm just another girl in a sweater
I'm living my life like I'm living it on a whim
And I know you think that I'm crazy for thinking that
but I don't care
'Cause that's just what you think
'Cause I'm not
I'm not
And you're not

So I don't care
I don't care
I don't care
I don't care

(chorus)

If you call me crazy
I don't care If you call me crazy
I don't care
But I don't care
Oh

Oh

What's a computer? Eat Y'self Fitter!
Y'see I was just having this funny conversation with myself yesterday. And I said, "Y'see, you've been in software for about 30 years. And all these years, you've been programming. And it's been good programming. In fact, you said yourself, your code's pretty good. And I said to myself, "And to think that, you know, there's a certain segment of the population that's never been programmed on a computer." And they say, "What's a computer?" And I said, "Well, it's basically a word. So a computer is a word that makes a computer do stuff." And I said, "Y'see, you're a computer yourself. You're a computer. You're a typewriter with a keyboard. And you

Floppet fingered the wrench and seductively leaned forward. "I know you like to watch." She smiled as if enjoying a naughty game. "I was wondering what you'd do if I asked you to...help me take something off?" A few moments of silence passed. Lyralliantha's breathing was steady, while Cale found himself fighting to breathe. He nodded toward the closed door. "I suppose I could find a way to let you out of here, and then you could go." "Would you?" "Probably." Floppet nodded. "We'll just see what kind of game you're playing. I need to know what you want from me." Cale said nothing. He was in no mood for a game. "Please?" Cale shook his head. "Do you remember what I told you? What I want?" Floppet smiled and licked her lips. "What I know? To please you?

Did somebody say BINS? You mean besides you of course. I know you meant me. Doing BINS at night is so much more efficient. I'm glad to see your still so well. When the others weren't looking I had a little more to drink. It seems like a long time but it's been so much fun. What am I doing now? I feel kind of heavy. Oh my god! What the heck happened? Why is the music so loud? It's so much louder! This is so embarrassing! How am I going to get back? Why does the floor keep shaking? That's odd. I'm lost. I'm totally lost. I really need some help. Help! I really have to pee. Why won't they come for me?

Did somebody say BINS? You mean besides you of course. I know you meant me. Doing BINS at night is so much more efficient. I'm glad to see your still so well. When the others weren't looking I had a little more to drink. It seems like a long time but it's been so much fun. What am I doing now? I feel kind of heavy. Oh my god! What the heck happened? Why is the music so loud? It's so much louder! This is so embarrassing! How am I going to get back? Why does the floor keep shaking? That's odd. I'm lost. I'm totally lost. I really need some help. Help! I really have to pee. Why won't they come for me?

This could be one of my coked up WhatsApp messages.

Buttertart was insistent - 2 people is not a group, he raged as he walked into the room to give a presentation. His colleagues stood before him, their heads down, nodding at his every sentence. Finally Buttertart paused. 'So,' he continued, 'You'll need to be able to run a 2-channel audio stream simultaneously with a 5.1 live feed and a Dolby surround mix on one screen. You can either do all this live, or you can record each screen on your camera, then edit the whole thing together using the timeline editor, which is the only way to get the effect I was going for. 'We didn't have a timeline editor before, but we had used the timeline editing plugin for Final Cut Pro, which was the best thing I had ever seen, so now you can have it too.' 'So you want me to work in the timeline editor, is that it?' one of his colleagues asked, looking up, eyes glazing. 'Yes. It's a plugin

I completely outdid myself last night, I got so drunk and went to a gorgeous house party... swimming pool, tennis court, indoor cinema etc. Yep, it was ALL THERE. However, my party experience was cut short by the fact that I drunkenly called a young girl a cunt. I'm so ashamed. She didn't seem too bothered about it and was only mildly pissed off. What the hell was I thinking?! She was gorgeous too! But I'm not really fit to be alone, especially if the sun is out. I might just stay over tonight and be a party pooper tomorrow. This might not be a good move. Am I a bad person for doing this to myself? I can't remember now who it was that said it, but the fact remains that sometimes you do some things that you don't really care about doing. If this is the case, then it's not a big deal. As a matter of fact, it's a good thing. If you have a hangover in the morning, it's proof of a good night's sleep, not the other way around. So, don't get too down about what you did, and don't worry that you're a bad person. (Unless you really want to be, of course.)

The sexy dog gave him a saucy wink, beckoning him over with a sultry paw. "Well, I gotta tell ya, you're the hottest girl I've seen in a long time," he whispered, reaching over to run his finger along her cheek. "I like you." The beautiful doggie purred and laid her head on his thigh. "I hope you don't mind if I run my hands all over your body." He cupped her cheeks and licked his lips as he got up from the table and led her through the house to the bedroom. His eyes shone with lust for her. He wanted to take her home to make love to her all night long. He wanted to ravage her with his tongue and fill her with his cock. She had a beautiful ass and a perky pert derriere, the perfect petite package to play with. He bent her over and took her ass cheeks in his hands, squeezing them as he ran his thumbs all the way up to her cheeks and down to her hips. She squirmed on the bed and whimpered.

Two years in the making, the Moopers finally congregated in the lounge of the Sachas hotel for the dreaded Moopmeet. The organisers of the gathering, an annual event in which men get drunk and share their most intimate stories, were eager to stress that the gathering was a safe place for men to talk and be comfortable in their own skin. The Moopmeets are usually held in cities or on the streets, often leading to men clambering onto the roofs of buildings to be better seen. The venue at the Sachas hotel, in Melbourne’s north, was a step up in both form and comfort. And so on the first evening of the three-day meeting, some 180 men — all friends and former Moopmeeters — gathered at tables littered with the kinds of food often found on pub tables. The gathering was a hit, as they say in this particular industry, with many of the men remarking that they had not found such a safe, private place to discuss what’s deep in their minds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom