The Apprentice (2024)

Mother Brady reporting for duty
1706214859139.png

Contestants here - https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/mediapacks/the-apprentice-2024-candidates-series-18

Not a TikTok sweet shop owner in sight :disco:

I know its a week away but I really just wanted to drop the photo of Karen.

I'm not sure the nation will agree to be Mothered by Karren after a month of Claudia.

For several years now it's made little pretence of being anything other than a game show.

For several years now it's made little pretence of being anything other than a game show.
It's now perfectly suited to the investable business' of Instagram sweets, Instagram aromatherapy, Instagram cakes and Instagram beauty treatments

I am suspicious of how they have come to be all wearing different coloured clothes.

God give them a chance! Making them choose the package before they’ve met the client!

IT JUST WOULDN'T HAPPEN!

I hope I'm wrong but I feel like they are setting up Sam's failure this episode with all the decision she is making. :D

£40 per head for a toad in the hole and they have to make it themselves!

Get a few Gousto boxes in lads!!

Wait this starts TONIGHT?!

Did he say only one? Get rid of all three, there's reason enough.

You're staying here because you're great TV, and Ollie has had a charisma bypass.

The two highlights of this episode were the mardy Scottish woman wanting to leave by 7pm while they did a HIGHLAND FLING in front of her and the 'good looking' doctor clapping his own team's demise. :D

I don’t know why I put this on, but I killed myself halfway through and now I am dead.

(But seriously, if they’re paying per head for food why the fuck isn’t the actual chef there? Why are they cooking it themselves? Why does it matter to Sugar if the chosen investment candidate can cook a fucking fishcake? The poor fucking idiots who apply for this show…. every year they’re more delusional because they must know the show is produced to create conflict and disorder.. if their businesses are such slam dunks then go on pissing Dragons Den)

I’ll see you next week for the cupcake challenge disaster I guess…

I don’t know why I put this on, but I killed myself halfway through and now I am dead.

(But seriously, if they’re paying per head for food why the fuck isn’t the actual chef there? Why are they cooking it themselves? Why does it matter to Sugar if the chosen investment candidate can cook a fucking fishcake? The poor fucking idiots who apply for this show…. every year they’re more delusional because they must know the show is produced to create conflict and disorder.. if their businesses are such slam dunks then go on pissing Dragons Den)

I’ll see you next week for the cupcake challenge disaster I guess…
I mean this is it isn’t it. I’ve always given them the benefit that they’re probably not actually thick as fuck but if you can’t even see how produced and engineered it all is then you probably deserve the bad edit this show serves up year after year.

The new Tom chats to 'random' audience members opening to You're Fired! was definitely not a success.

The two highlights of this episode were the mardy Scottish woman wanting to leave by 7pm while they did a HIGHLAND FLING in front of her and the 'good looking' doctor clapping his own team's demise. :D

Oh also the crumble fishcakes make the top 3 too.

Can you buy a product we’ve not made or designed yet? And we want £12 each.

Pricing with no calculators like it’s 1880 as usual…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom