The Apprentice (2024)

And he's gone in with the exact same discount he just criticised someone else for.

What's all this 'you have to help make it' shit?

Is it THE GENERATION GAME?

Was just going to type this exact thing. There's NO WAY this wasn't all set up - and why would they charge them less for that? They would charge more for that in reality for the 'experience' of doing that.

I never understand how they take 8 hours to buy 5 items. Like what are they doing all day?!!?

This episode is always the most 'game show' episode of the season. It shows zero business acumen but it's always quite fun.

This episode is always the most 'game show' episode of the season. It shows zero business acumen but it's always quite fun.
Zero business acumen?

They got 25P OFF!

How do the contestants not scream OH FUCK OFF at these puns?

If you're going to use 75% just as a starting point you know you'll never get, why not just ask for 100% instead?

How Moopy Members Would Have Fared at Discount Buying:

@Star - would have got 100% off and an invitation to the shop owner’s wedding

@lolly - would have walked out mid-negotiation to go home for a snooze

@cwej - would have haggled a 16.763% discount, pocket calculator at the ready

@Suomi - there will be no negotiation. Minutes later the shop is ablaze and the police are on their way

This is so stupid bringing those other 4 back - he had already brought back the right 2 and he was shit himself. The other four were the strongest four.

I still think even though Jack got this wrong he had more to offer than Maura or Amina. What was the point in bringing those other 4 back if he was just gonna fire two of the originals anyway?

I still think even though Jack got this wrong he had more to offer than Maura or Amina. What was the point in bringing those other 4 back if he was just gonna fire two of the originals anyway?
Yes, that was a real damp squib. And it's not like any of the others had a real grilling.

Omg that bloke in the white shirt :horny:

That Outrun style logo

IMG_4834.jpeg

I’m sure it’s a real dilemma for these companies to fake sponsor a fake car with fake money.

They really roleplayed it hard this week I thought.

Man... the difference between Tré's pitch and Paul and Onyeka's was so vast.

Still my favourite thing about most of the episodes is Maura's 'acting'. Why does she keep getting those roles? I really hope she gets to do telesales. :D

I also love Noor's resting bitch face.

Rachel and Tré were the MVPs this week.

Also... is Tré from Architechs?!?! I did not realise that!

I think both project managers did well but the rest of the team let them down

Who was the one on Tres team negotiating like a demon. Never noticed them before but very good

Onyekas pitch was so abysmal

I was just looking at Akhshay on Instagram as you do, and it's so disappointing there are literally no hotties this year at all. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom