The Apprentice (2024)

They really need to have all the candidates show their business plans in the first episode otherwise some of the choices of firing make no sense.

I’m not a fan of Raj and I do think there’s ‘something’ about Phil, so I’m not grieving her loss over him, but it really does make a mockery of the whole show when she has won 8/9 times and he’s won 0/9 and she’s gone and he’s still in.

Maura was utterly delusional about her own abilities so I’m very glad to see the back of her.

There's 'something' about Phil in that he gives the vibe of someone who'd be a competent middle manager.

In other news, Noor has come under-fire/been getting dragged on some social media pages for plaigirism/copying another brand. :eyes: It has come out that the production descriptions on the website of her jewellery brand matched almost word-for-word those of rival brand Jared's words. :D

Neither of them are any great loss, but yeah neither would Phil be. Let's just hope he loses next week.

Maura's business was online yoga classes. Imagine her SCREAMING the poses at you over Zoom 🥴

There's 'something' about Phil in that he gives the vibe of someone who'd be a competent middle manager.

This is exactly right :D Which most of them DON'T inspire the same confidence of.

• Haha
Reactions: D5K
I'd go for PIE MAN PHIL ( :horny: ) just because I'd genuinely like to try that flavour, even if it didn't taste of what it is supposed to.

I don't really think anyone has impressed this episode though. Not that this sort of task particularly is designed to do that, of course.

I hope Foluso is safe. She did have more to do than the other two combined.

I hope Foluso is safe. She did have more to do than the other two combined.
Whilst the branding and video were poor and detrimental to pleading her case, it was kind of harsh she didn't at least get to properly defend herself in the boardroom when she had been given the job for two people whereas Rachel and Steve split an arguably less time-consuming task.

And she was right about the taste being the major issue as well.

I know she claimed branding to be her thing and that's usually a bad thing to be seen to fail at, but other people this series (and certainly one of Phil's many escapes) have avoided the same response.

It certainly seemed like Steve was rounding on blaming Rachel as well. Sugar wanted Foluso gone, pure and simple. That's why he got rid of her so quickly and changed the narrative.

Sad for Foluso but Rachel always had to be in the final five. Easily the most all-round competent candidate! I'm hoping for her and Trey in the final, but of course it all depends on how pathetic the business plans are.

I swear if PHIL makes the final after all :D

I really struggle to believe the ones with actual businesses wouldn’t include profit and loss in a business plan.

tlc-no-scrubs.gif

This is fucking mental “oh your dentistry businesses is actually really good, do you mind you mind just making one up about selling scrubs so it’s not blatantly obvious you’ll win? THANKS!”

“Do you think he’ll have a new proposal?”

I’d fucking count on it

Although at the same time, I do respect him not budging on how much of his business he was willing to offer.

Rachel won a total of 7 out of 10 tasks but lost both times she was Project Manager. Phil won just the 1 task, one win and one loss as a Project Manager.

I feel it’d have been a cracker of a final if Paul and Tre had played to their strengths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom