Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yeah this wasn't as long and dull as I feared, just long. I do miss villain gadgets though :( I mean is Penguin really Penguin without his umbrellacopter?!

yeah this wasn't as long and dull as I feared, just long. I do miss villain gadgets though :( I mean is Penguin really Penguin without his umbrellacopter?!
The gadgets might be coming in a future film, R-Patz wants Mr. Freeze and Calendar Man as villains. :disco:

Presumably
Joker
will be the villain in the next one though.

photo-2.jpg
Paul Dano’s facial expressions also remind me a bit of the aliens from Cocoon

I will now never not see this. There Will Be Blood and Little Miss Sunshine RUINED forever.

This wasn’t as boring as I feared. The Zodiac/horror movie vibe of the first half was great, and I loved the gothic Bruce Wayne house. Paul Dano was absolutely awful though!

I enjoyed this - it felt like it landed nicely in the middle between the campy 90s Batman vs the po-faced Christopher Nolan ones. R-Patz was very EMO, in a way that I found quite funny (possibly unintentionally, but i couldn't get past how much he sounded like he was in an episode of Coon & Friends...)

Catwoman was the weak link for me though. I much prefer the character as a morally ambiguous vamp. Zoe Kravitz just seemed to be playing her as 'nice lady'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom