The further trials of Anna Book

Doesn't Louise Redknapp have PCOS? OBESE.

Poor Anna though, she is having a tough time of it. I can't believe she collapsed with a sever bowel obstruction though! Just TAKE A SHIT Anna.

:D !

I fear this isn't going to do her MF comeback efforts any favours.

Although realistically the only way she could top 'Samba Sambero' would be if she collapsed mid-song in a pool of her own feaces.

Last edited:
Doe to comments to new article Swedish public goes more cynical with every publication about Anna :)

6ff0c215-fdfd-4ad1-906a-3c03d1d7e7c8

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/tv/article8141167.ab

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Anna :( It was going to be a :D but then I saw the poor lamb weeping in the video. Was it basically just an accidental swap of the white goods and rash binning of her Sara Lees and mutton?

FFS it's being reported on Aftonbladet as well - http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/article22305075.ab
That is just the disgustingly vile carpenter trying to shift the blame back on poor Anna :evil:

As if not being able to feed poor children wasn't enough of a travesty the unfortunate schlager queen has been hit by thunder once again. Anna suffered inner bleedings, vomited and fell unconscious before being evacuated by an emergancy helicopter during the filming of Fort Boyard. "It's my stomach and I'm not sure weather my abdominal wall has been severed" Anna told the bystanders.

b7908b07-2057-44c4-a172-81ef0e2c7bde

Anna recieved an artificial abdominal wall in 2011 after being close to death a total of five times.

I don't know which aspect of that story blows my mind more - the level of constant drama that surrounds Anna Book's existence or the fact that there's a place in the world where Fort Boyard is still airing.

I don't know which aspect of that story blows my mind more - the level of constant drama that surrounds Anna Book's existence or the fact that there's a place in the world where Fort Boyard is still airing.

:D

In less important news Crown Princess Victoria will name her newborn after the Queen of Melfest 2016 in order to steal the limelight from our poor Anna.
eecdca5c143cfc34dae601cabc65b8ef.jpg

In more important news Anna Book has been called in question for exaggerating the possible injuries suffered at Fort Boyard even though Anna according to her own statements in the end did obtain a "sickening bruise" "looking like she had been run over by a train".

annakok_stor.jpg

"The Angry Carpenter" Anders ƖfvergĆ„rd destroyed Anna's home.

The vile carpenter, going by his collegial name "The angry carpenter" in Swedish press, is now trying excuse why he has destroyed Anna Book's home. He erroneously claims that "If Anna brakes a handle on the refrigerator she must be able to solve it herself" and that he "cannot be her personal butler for life".

Readers should keep in mind that the angry carpenter forcibly renovated her apartement and switched out all her trustworthy old domestic appliances for new more complicated ones. Even though Anna has let him back into her house a total of five times since his first transgression he still haven't taught her how to use the stove, fridge or dryer. All of this without paying Anna a single dime :angry:

Reactions: Zu

How could you all have missed this? Please watch it! :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZAINmgfKayc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh dear. :(

https://www.escxtra.com/2017/07/12/melfest-drama-anna-books-son-convicted-rape/

Anna Book (MF 1986, 1987, 2007) has been having some quite turbulent time ā€“ after being disqualified from Melodifestivalen in 2016 and taking part ā€“ and causing drama ā€“ in some other Swedish TV shows, a major scandal has now surfaced concerning her family. Her son Antonio has apparently raped a 13 year-old girl.

According to the verdict by the District Court of Solna (the suburb of Stockholm), the incident happened in August in 2016. Antonio and some of his friends were drinking alcohol and according to witnesses, Antonio has apparently forced an intoxicated 13 year-old girl to oral sex, fully aware of her age. The Social services records also show Antonioā€™s earlier involvement in criminal acts.

The court has given Antonio 90 hours of community service and a fine of 102, 204 SEK (about 10, 600 EUR).

Anna Book meanwhile is pretending as if the incident has not happened and is acting very strangely to users on social media, calling people liars, perverts, blaming the victim for being drunk and threatening revenge to everyone who dares to call her and her son out. Whether thatā€™s just living in denial or not, is unclear.

Do you think this incident will affect Anna Bookā€™s career and her possible future participations in MF? Comment below and follow us on social media on @ESCXTRA

Genuinely terrible story, but I love how the last line implies that the REAL ISSUE is Anna's future prospects of finishing 7th in a Melodifestivalen semi.

Oh I know this is awful but :D :D :D

Anna Book meanwhile is pretending as if the incident has not happened and is acting very strangely to users on social media, calling people liars, perverts, blaming the victim for being drunk and threatening revenge to everyone who dares to call her and her son out. Whether thatā€™s just living in denial or not, is unclear.

That said I'm inclined to suspect she masterminded the whole thing. CAN'T RELY ON FAULTY WHITE GOODS FOR THOSE COLUMN INCHES FOREVER

Reactions: Hak
Can we have some translations of tragic Anna's very strange outbursts on social media please :disco:

I'm taking a look just now but her insta is full of her photos of her in Benalmadena. I will say she's looking the best she has EVER looked right now (Apart from the Rylan teeth) but she has lost TONS of weight!

Here she is with fellow MF star, Laila Adele!

Anna Book is transforming into an alien on the Swedish version of Biggest Loser VIP.

maxresdefault.jpg

Meanwhile she's involved in social media wars against teenage girls disavowing her sons actions.

201707112112044691_sbig.png
201707112112045628_sbig.png

201707112112046725_sbig.png
201707112112047032_sbig.png

One Anna quote reads
@ell.myr Little dirt šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚ YOU are so embarrassing yourself that it's ridiculous! Bye bye now. Will Tell Everyone What YOU HAVE DREAMT ABOUT PERVOšŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ KARMA Girl Karma!

Last edited:
I was genuinely shrieking at her perfume advert this evening :D

Anna ponders selling her underwear at flea markets
Seems Anna has turned a corner as her post weight loss coverage has been mostly positive. It revolves around things like her improved sex life, reality TV tatoo, truce with the vile carpenter, money issues and potentially selling her underwear at flea markets.

image.jpg

Anna's tabloid front pages over the years.

Still, Anna can't resist occasionally dropping a good sob story:

"Fatties are the hillbilles of our time"
Anna Book, 37, reveals how her everyday life has been affected in the wake of "Biggest loser VIP" and speaks about the worry of becoming body shamed.

Anna rather wets herself than lend a McDonald's WC
Nowadays she can barely go to a candy store anymore without getting judging looks.
- "I'd rather wet myself out in public than lend the loo at McDonald's," she says.

Judged, ridiculed (and famous :disco:)
She believes that some overweight causes people to believe that you are lazy, stupid and incompetent.
- "Fatties are the hillbilles of our time" she continues. "And I'm one of the country's most famous obese people."

Happier obese
When outside pressure piles up and becomes too much to handle, she usually goes out for a jog.
- "In a way, I was happier a few years ago when I had some obesity. I weighed 77 kilos, which is too much according to the scales that say I should weigh something between 55-58kg. But I ate balanced meals, was strong and had good nutritional values. I felt sound and healthy, says Anna Book.
anna_be_af.jpg

Left picture: A happier Anna (77kg) in 2015. Right picture: Anna worrying about being body shamed after "Biggest loser VIP".

Poor brave Anna is currently the subject of a less-than-sensitive novelty dance hit which, according to @Suomi "likens the up and down nature of drug taking to Anna's up and down BMI"

It's already been streamed almost 4 million times and peaked in the top 30 of the official Swedish singles chart which, if nothing else, would appear to confirm her position as a bizarro Swedish cultural touchstone.

Book on getting Corona: "I pray that I will get through this as best I can"
Aftonbladet reports that Anna Book has gotten infected with COVID.

She had gone and tested herself before "very big and important jobs" second to last Saturday. On Sunday evening, she had received the positive test result - and was shocked.
Untifftled.png

"It just feels so unreal, everything right now," Book wrote when she broke the news on Instagram. "I just try to stay calm and hope that I do not get worse and get so sick I'll feel it." "I pray that I will get through this as best I can."

No further comments
Financially, however, the missed jobs mean a heavy blow, says Book, and states that she declined all requests earlier this year. She wrote that she has no symptoms, except "I've felt something a little like an allergy or a barely stuffed nose" but that she will now be quarantined for two weeks and not go out until she has been tested negative. "Financially, it's starting to get more noticeable now and not even I can live on just nothing". "I never get any help from anywhere but I am 100% self-sufficient and have been so for 35 years."

In any case, the most important thing is health, writes Book, who is happy that she tested herself and did not risk infecting others. She urges her followers to continue washing their hands and keeping their distance.

"It is far from over and we must all continue to be helped," she writes.

Aftonbladet has searched for Book, who has no further comments.
ijjk.jpg

ā€˜Anna Book, 50ā€™

Sheā€™ll be furious.

Reactions: Hak
Nyheter24 was first to report Anna Book is FB-selling tickets to cook with her and her family.

Featuring:
- Anna Book, the famous biggest VIP loser and singer of ABC.
- Her daughter, famous for appearing on the Swedish reality TV "The Farm".
- Her son, famous from Swedish news.
- Her husband, not really famous for anything.

65.jpg

For just 119kr/ticket (10 pounds) you get to cook and eat with some of Sweden's most lovesick celebrities!

Last edited:
Nyheter24 was first to report Anna Book is FB-selling tickets to cook with her and her family.

Featuring:
- Anna Book, the famous biggest VIP loser and singer of ABC.
- Her daughter, famous for appearing on the Swedish reality TV "The Farm".
- Her son, famous from Swedish news.
- Her husband, not really famous for anything.

65.jpg

For just 119kr/ticket (10 pounds) you get to cook and eat with some of Sweden's most lovesick celebrities!
Do they have a reality show? They really, really should. Not the rapey one, mind.

Ya gotta admire the hustle of Anna, angling for her own Wahlgrens VƤrld.

Books Bostad. Would watch.

I watched one episode of Wahlgren's vƤrld and it was more or less everything you'd expect.

I watched one episode of Wahlgren's vƤrld and it was more or less everything you'd expect.
Anna and Pernilla has some kind of social media feud going on...

Benjamin is btw just the 3rd or 4th most famous Wahlgren. In the below video Benjamin explains to his sister about how he was trimming his body and then came up with the ingenious idea to ask his mom for help :D

The dream that burst: "My economy is in shambles"
Anna Book sacrificed herself for her family

PLEASURE
Anna Book was stumblingly close to fulfilling the dream of her own reality series.
Had to say no at the last minute - because of the family
- It was my dream but I couldnā€™t expose my family to it right then, she says.

6c070d43-bdff-411a-8753-c6a04a1c4b49

Anna Nominated - Lost to Wahlgren
Anna Toledano Book, was nominated for the Crystal in the TV Personality of the Year category for her participation in "Biggest loser VIP". Winners were Pernilla Wahlgren, and Bianca Ingrosso, who have their own reality series "Wahlgren's world".

- It was probably difficult for the jury. I feel like I really was worth the price. Just like everyone else nominated in the category. But it was Pernilla and Bianca's year and I'm so happy for them, she says.

A dream coming true
An own reality series has long been high on Anna Toledano Books' list of dreams, and after the win in "Biggest loser VIP, the dream wase close to come true.
- For nine years Iā€™ve been dreaming and fighting for my own reality series for nine years. All of a sudden I was standing there with the email: "Weā€™re on, letā€™s go!".
nominerade-program-till-kristallen-126940.jpg

Anna surrounded by other nominees for the Kristallen award.

"So much that happened around me"
But everything spun fast that autumn and the singer felt that she was not really keeping up. The timing was not right either.

- There was so much going on around me and my family during this time, so I had to think a few more laps and came to the conclusion that the family must come first. It was my dream but at that time I couldnā€™t expose my family to this. So I had to say no. And it hurt a little.

It's important to stand up for yourself and follow your heart.
- My Achilles' heel has been that throughout my life I wanted people to like me. That has become much tougher today. I have also realized my own value in another way and that it must feel right for myself in the first place. If itā€™s written in the stars for me to have my own reality show, then the opportunity will come again.

However, not following the dream had consequences for her and her family.
- It was devastating for my economy to say no. But money is not everything.

Persuaded Daughter to join the cast of ā€œThe Farm VIPā€
A small consolation is that Annaā€™s dotter and flatmate, Felicia, 27, instead got to take part in the Swedish reality show The Farm VIP. Entering the reality show was not a given for Felicia, but she was persuaded to join by her mother, Anna Toledano Book.

- I wouldnā€™t give 5 cents for being a public figure, I just donā€™t care for it. I have seen what all the attention and celebrity has cost my mother at times. But I love "The Farm" and after a bit of persuasion, I said yes,

Felicia was not completely unknown to the Swedish public however, as her ex boyfriend was the winner of ā€œBiggest Loser VIPā€, Hristors Adoniadis.
a7b93977-2f71-4994-a0f3-fcc63d53d758

She has also previously applied to Idol 2015.

"Tougher than expected"
As a loyal viewer, Felicia thought she knew what was waiting for the her.
- I understood that it would be a challenge but it was much tougher than expected. There was no water, no toilet and when it got pitch black in the evening I thought Iā€™d never persevere for five weeks.

Met celebrates but got evacuated
There Felicia met celebrities like ā€Letsā€™ Danceā€- Sigrid, and legendary wrestler Frank Andersson.
- We meant a lot to each other in the house and he became a great security for me. We went through a lot together, you will see in the program. It's so sad he's no more, she says.
original.jpg

Frank got evacuated from the house for health reasons two days after filming began and Felicia followed suit. Although the injury in itself wasn't hindering a return Felicia's hemoglobin levels were so low the doctors was surprised she could stand up and niether of them was allowed to return to the show.

- It may seem a little strange me and Frank got so close after such a short time, but we went in the same day and were in the hospital in VƤrnamo together. And so we got very, very close to each other. It was also me who helped him home after the hospital stay.

Frank died shortly after.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom