The MADAME Lounge

MOI AUSSI! :disco:

Let’s all go on the same night and get horrendously drunk once we realise we have nothing to say to each other in real life and it’s all nerve-shatteringly awkward, although @jivafox and I can always recreate some MADAME MOMENTS to get the party started :disco:

Me @ the audacious girl behind the theatre bar when she refuses to serve me my ninth Pinot

giphy.gif

The trailer for her latest mediocre English production

Yes we already know it’s a load of merde thank you VERY much :tongueout:

Madame obviously looking FABULEUSE but FFS someone ban her from speaking English :side-eye:

I really don’t know why but she does tend to sound sort of STODGY or like she’s got a mouthful of pasty when she speaks English which she never does en français. It’s like there’s too much thought involved, which invariably ruins the flow

There's more tension in any of her numerous and iconic press junket interviews than there is in that limp dick of a trailer for Frankie

and still I want to see it :D

I’ve just googled Isabelle Huppert Noël and this is the first thing that came up, so here’s MADAME in a very festive pose to wish everyone greetings of the season IN FRENCH OBVIOUSLY :disco:

0fdc7839520ac2608d3f3f528513c52a--the-piano-cannes-film-festival.jpg

ATTENTION ÉQUIPETTES! What IS Madame currently up to? I know I could look at Wikipedia but it’s always nice to have a chat. I’m currently deciding whether to see her in ‘The Glass Menagerie’ at the Barbican or in Paris (which is, I suppose, what she’s currently up to) and frankly I might go for the former given that the Parisian theatre in question has a most bewildering PLAN DE SALLE

Fuck I MUST get my ticket for The Glass Menagerie...

A quick look at IMDB shows she only has MAMA WEED due this year and NOTHING ELSE. :(

Tickets still remaining for all the Barbican performances! :disco:

I can’t actually decide which night to go...

Fuck I MUST get my ticket for The Glass Menagerie...

A quick look at IMDB shows she only has MAMA WEED due this year and NOTHING ELSE. :(

Perhaps MADAME is focusing her attentions on high art theatre productions in French from now on, further to recent cinematic forays en anglais which have been of, well, slightly variable quality :side-eye: (but which almost certainly paid for some new COUTURE ET CHAPEAUX :disco:)

Reactions: Zu
Tickets are about £90 to watch her perform the whole show in London EN FRANCAIS. I’d pay TRIPLE that tbh.

What is going on with these quotes? :D I read this whole thread wondering what I was talking about a sex tape, only to later realise it was from the Jonas Bros thread!

Oh OF COURSE “Frankie” would end up online the weekend I begin my dry January. Will I be able to enjoy this film withOUT some Pinot?

What is going on with these quotes? :D I read this whole thread wondering what I was talking about a sex tape, only to later realise it was from the Jonas Bros thread!

I am a bit CACK HANDED with the buttons on my phone.

NOT YET.

Though I’m sure it would have been MILES better than this SLOG “Lone Star” I’ve put on at the moment. I was fooled by a young Matthew McConaughey, always a guilty pleasure, on the cover and he’s only appeared once in the past hour. :evil:

I put Frankie on tonight, and despite Madame getting her perky bosom out in the first MINUTE, she does some of her dialogue in Français and my copy has no subtitles so I’ve had to turn OFF in case I miss an important plot point about her eating a foetus or something.

Reactions: Zu
I put Frankie on tonight, and despite Madame getting her perky bosom out in the first MINUTE, she does some of her dialogue in Français and my copy has no subtitles so I’ve had to turn OFF in case I miss an important plot point about her eating a foetus or something.

Sorry to spoil it but she dishes it up in a BRIOCHE :disco:

Everyone to post stunning pictures of CONTINENTAL GODDESS and GREATEST WOMAN ALIVE to distract ourselves from the disgusting life-wrecking horror of today please

Also GIFS :disco:

Doesn’t matter if we’ve seen them all a thousand times before. No rules CHEZ MADAME :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom